Toyota Celica Supra Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
870 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well I've finally decided to sell my Supra to make room for a new much slower toy. As many of you know my car love started with Ghia's and dreaming as led to reality so the Supra has to go. its currently not running but if you have the time and a spare engine its all there. I'm looking to get 1,200 obo. Please feel free to call anytime at 425-277-9910. If you get the answering machine leave a message and I will get back to you as soon as possible. The only thing that I ask upon purchase being in a non running condition, is that you make time to transfer title that day and remove viechle from property. This car will be sold on first come first serve basis will not hold for you. sorry.

Thanks for looking,

Gabe

·
Registered
3,934 Posts
Very nice shape, hope it goes to a good home... :mk2_vroom

Similar tastes, I'm also a fan of Ghias, 4 me the Supra won out...good luck!

·
Premium Member
6,135 Posts
Any Idea why its not running?

·
Registered
870 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Just needs new engine old one is still in it. But everything worked on the car when I parked it. What happened to motor was oil pump collapesed and ground out front of block. If you have a spare 5M sitting around and a W-58 should spark right back up.

·
Registered
1,666 Posts
spare engine huh?
-looks over shoulder at two sitting on crates-

flexable with payment?

·
Premium Member
1,969 Posts
Nice looking car! Good luck with sale, hope it gets a good engine transplant, lives a long and powerful life!

Don L.

·
Registered
6 Posts
I had one identical to that a couple years ago... a cable van ran me off the road, pushed the front crossmember(which I had just cut out and replaced with the last part our local yota dealership had) and popped the front right tire, resulting in the whole wiring loom being chopped in half and the fender flare disintigrating... saddest day of my life...

·
Registered
1,666 Posts
I would like to know a few more things about the car:

hows the suspension

your presumed engine problems

Mileage and any other details

·
Premium Member
6,135 Posts
Michael-This is a great example of a TC car. Remember that TC car at the Centralia meet last year? This one is 10 times better. Honestly, I cant remember any down side to this one, and am very suprised its not running. AFAIK, its completely stock, including suspension, sits level at stock ride height, no lean. Gabe if I had the $$, and wanted to be divorced, this would be mine already. Bump.

·
Registered
434 Posts
the supra gods look down on you boys from Washington state I swear! If That car was in my area i think i would've already swiped it but since you guys have cars like that for sale every day it must be no big deal. lol

·
Registered
1,666 Posts
Michael-This is a great example of a TC car. Remember that TC car at the Centralia meet last year? This one is 10 times better. Honestly, I cant remember any down side to this one, and am very suprised its not running. AFAIK, its completely stock, including suspension, sits level at stock ride height, no lean. Gabe if I had the $$, and wanted to be divorced, this would be mine already. Bump.
I bought that Terra Cotta car.

Look at my sig.

I'm a very serious buyer...

1 - 11 of 11 Posts