Toyota Celica Supra Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey I’m parting out a 1983 celica Supra
Body is in very rough shape and has no gas tank. Haven’t heard the car run but motor has good compression but has 160000 on it. Don’t know if it is the original engine. Has five celica Supra rims in good shape. Let me know if any questions and I’ll post pics this afternoon.

·
Registered
2,997 Posts
Specs? What colour interior?
I’m in need of door handles and locks
As well as a passenger mirror motor

·
Registered
4,175 Posts
Where is the car?

Reactions: ddd228

·
Super Moderator
8,533 Posts
You might want to post some photos of this car to help out. We get so many users that just registered trying to sell stuff with no history. It's hard to separate the real stuff from the scammers.

·
Registered
4,175 Posts
You might want to post some photos of this car to help out. We get so many users that just registered trying to sell stuff with no history. It's hard to separate the real stuff from the scammers.
Yeah, most people here will gladly send you money if they know you. Find a local member, let him/her drop by and vouch for you.

·
Registered
17 Posts
Body is in very rough shape and has no gas tank. Haven’t heard the car run but motor has good compression but has 160000 on it. Don’t know if it is the original engine. Has five celica Supra rims in good shape. Let me know if any questions and I’ll post pics this afternoon.
I need the mirrors

·
Registered
335 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Do you happen to know if it is a 5mge engine?

·
Registered
1984 toyota supra
1 Posts
In for the front struts if available..

1 - 14 of 14 Posts