Toyota Celica Supra Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a 1983 Toyota Celica Supra P type.
I’m looking to sell. I’d rather not but I need the money and I don’t have the time, space or the money to keep the car. I’m just putting out feelers to see what kind of money I could get for it. The car has a blown motor but otherwise it is a complete rolling chassis.
I’m looking for the car to go to a good home where I know it will be properly taken care of. The car is about an hour west of the Minneapolis and obviously would need to be either towed or taken on a trailer. Let me know what you think. I have Pictures I can send you. Thanks, Ben.
Email: [email protected]
Phone: 952-649-9507 call anytime I’m always available

·
Registered
472 Posts
:ttiwwp:

·
Registered
5,448 Posts
Besides pics, what about......
-exterior color
-interior color
-mileage on body
-areas with rust
-problem areas (besides the engine)
-any "cutsom" work done to it

There are many other things you could say about the car when trying to sell it, but those are the main ones most of us look for.

·
Registered
13,114 Posts
...and this is how you save a hundred clicks.

this dreamer who thinks he can get 3k for a rusty shell said:
1983 Toyota Celica Supra P-Type - $3000 (McLeod CO.)

Date: 2009-09-27, 11:10PM CDT
Reply to: see below

I am selling this car because I don't have the time, money or space to work on this car. I am looking for this car to go to someone who knows what they are doing and where the car will be properly taken care of. Serious inquiries only please. It has a blown motor but otherwise is a complete rolling chassis perfect for a project car and obviously would need to be towed or trailered away. The car has 154xxx miles. The paint is in pretty good shape except for some spots of grey primer where some rust was fixed. I put a battery in it about a month ago and all the electronics are working IE: lights, windows, door locks, wipers, blinkers and so on.
Phone: 952-649-9507 Call anytime I’m pretty much always available.
Email: [email protected]
I would prefer calls but if you email please include a return phone number.
If you would like more pictures please let me know.
Thanks you for your time.

--billyM

1 - 6 of 6 Posts