Toyota Celica Supra Forum banner

21 - 31 of 31 Posts

·
Registered
906 Posts
no shawn! you can do the same... stop being stupid
that being said

welcome to my ignore list
You've been on mine, for quite some time. But, we do have - read post - and, I know you will.

How far would you like me to take this ? Now that the car is sold, and we can have a little fun, until the mods delete .....

Me stupid ? How about, how stupid can you be, when you are told to send the plugs used for your harness, yet, I -- STILL -- have yet to see the M1, because you're to fucking lazy to look at the harness.

How - STUPID - can you be, to at one time, have ... offered, in your sig. --- to build a harness for the swap, until I called your punk ass out .... Oh I figured it out myself .... Bullshit, you were going to, or did, backwards engineer what you were sold. Why do I believe this ... ALL the god damned phone calls it took to get you up and running. Your pea brain doesn't work well enough, to have not tried to " steal " my hard work.

How - STUPID -- can YOU be, to sell another member a tach adapter, telling him it was for a 7mgte, knowing you were feeding the poor lad a line, to get a piece of crap out your inventory ...

You young pup, are a true piece of shit, and now, until this is deleted, the rest of the community can see it also.

·
Registered
2,164 Posts
Discussion Starter #25
all you do is complain shawn waaaaaaa waaaa....
Thats all you ever do.
Get a life, and leave me alone.

also i was not feeding any mis info on the adapter
I HAD pics I HAD a description
I WAS not using it
IT came off of a gte

so whatever

all i ever hear is "im done with the forum" "im not going back, because everybody is an idiot"
Your a whiner and a baby

leave me alone and do not post in my thread again
get it, got it, good!

·
Registered
906 Posts
all you do is complain shawn waaaaaaa waaaa....
Thats all you ever do.
Get a life, and leave me alone.
No, leave, GTFO . Now !!! You no longer need to be here.

Me complain -- all I do ?... looks like I have that right. Where's my M1 plug. How do I get paid for the extra time, above and beyond the basic tech support to get you running. Oh that's right, I don't get either, so, YOU, get to put up with my being an asshole. I have a great life. Has it's ups and downs, like everyone, but, at least I man up, and admit when I'm in the wrong, and who I owe shit to. You, youngster, are a leech, and always will be.

·
Registered
2,164 Posts
Discussion Starter #27
How - STUPID - can you be, to at one time, have ... offered, in your sig. --- to build a harness for the swap, until I called your punk ass out .... Oh I figured it out myself .... Bullshit, you were going to, or did, backwards engineer what you were sold. Why do I believe this ... ALL the god damned phone calls it took to get you up and running. Your pea brain doesn't work well enough, to have not tried to " steal " my hard work.

Shaw FUCK YOU your shit

I sold your harness! thats what the sig was about! I sold YOURS but, A FRIEND BOUGHT IT INSTEAD OF A FORUM MEMBER! I did not copy or reverse engineer any harness in anyway shape or form.
I built my own harness with instruction and wire tracing from 2 different electrical diagrams with no help from you harness.
That harness went into a friends car that was not on the forum at the time.

the only leach i see is you and if you keep it up i will make a batch of harness myself and sell them on this forum. your not the only person that can have a monopoly over a product!

·
Registered
3,965 Posts
I reversed engineered the shit out of your harness shawn :p :zzzzz: haha j/k never seen one but damn I hear they are good stuff no doubt.

the only leach i see is you and if you keep it up i will make a batch of harness myself and sell them on this forum. your not the only person that can have a monopoly over a product!
*Flame on* Good fucking luck selling a harness with your rep. I sold my setups for less then Shawn and only sold 3/4 in a year. The demand is weak and not worth the TRUE talent to make them. (which you don't have) I'm sure someone would PM the shit out of Shawn and myself to make one... Way before touching any piece you'd create. It's ridiculous for you to even think you could sell much less make a better quality product. So monopoly no.. demand definitely not.. you selling anything never in your life.

Also I'm sorry to see you duped someone on this car, really not worth anything more then what I sold mine for. Shit I sold a LEGIT clean as fuck 82' ($3800) with REALLY clean interior by your standards. I mean wtf equals clean all sun faded and fucked like what you had? Not to mention I guarantee that speedo was rolled..

·
Registered
2,164 Posts
Discussion Starter #29
The demand is weak and not worth the TRUE talent to make them. (which you don't have) I'm sure someone would PM the shit out of Shawn and myself to make one... Way before touching any piece you'd create. It's ridiculous for you to even think you could sell much less make a better quality product.

Not to mention I guarantee that speedo was rolled..

how the fuck do you know what i am capable of making? have you ever seen anything that i have wired or made? that right i didnt fucking think so... so fuck you lee

also i have a carfax that proves the mileage soo fuck off

·
Registered
13,049 Posts
60k miles or not, your car was a turd that only you saw as golden...

...and since you no longer own a celica-supra, why are you still here?

I've read 3/4 of your 2,000 posts and never more than a handful of times seen you be the least-bit helpful.
You used this place like your own private facebook/craigslist, either selling junk or replying with some jibberish or another.

You can go, and we'll all be better for it.

It was "good" knowing you. *waves*

Click here to add Moonpie-Mc-60k-mile-turd-mobile to your ignore list.

--billyM

21 - 31 of 31 Posts