Toyota Celica Supra Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
885 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello everybody,

I have two alternators for sale. One is a 90k mile alternator that is shown in the pics below. The only reason it was removed is because with all the components on my car along with a standalone it just couldn't keep up. It is removed and ready to be boxed and shipped.

$50 plus shipping

The second alternator is a stock alternator that has been upgraded to 135amps. This has been on the car for approxiamtely 300 miles. I paid $130 for it new on ebay in early part of 09. I can no longer use it as I am going 7m so this will be great for someone that needs a new alternator but wants more juice. There are no pics at the moment as it is on the car and will be removed before the end of the year. If you are in an absolute hurry then this isnt the alternator for you. If you are flexible lets make a deal.
here is the ebay seller as he is still very active:
http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=350218464257&viewitem=&sspagename=STRK:MEWAX:IT

Asking $100 shipped

Thanks for looking and as always feel free to ask questions! and No I dont know if Malloy is gay? go ask him yourself :D

1 - 3 of 3 Posts