Toyota Celica Supra Forum banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
1,408 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I'm stripping a 1985 GTS automatic with a non-running engine. Blue interior is not in good shape but has some interior parts that might be salvageable. If you see anything you wanton have questions about other stuff just ask.

Mirrors:

Auto gauges

Rear seats

Front seats

Door cards

·
Registered
'85 P-type stock
12 Posts
Is the passenger side mirror still available?

·
Registered
'85 P-type stock
12 Posts
I'm stripping a 1985 GTS automatic with a non-running engine. Blue interior is not in good shape but has some interior parts that might be salvageable. If you see anything you wanton have questions about other stuff just ask.

Mirrors:

Auto gauges

Rear seats

Front seats

Door cards

Also looking for a harmonic balancer (crank pulley).

·
Registered
1,408 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I have someone interested in both mirrors but want to make sure that they actually work before I sell them.

Do you need a harmonic balancer for a 5MGE to the 22RE in the Celica?

·
Registered
'85 P-type stock
12 Posts
If the right mirror doesn't work, I would still take it if it is available as I just need the out casing as mine is cracked although installing a working one would be much easier.

I am looking for a harmonic balancer for a 1985 5MGE motor. The one with one ribbed belt and two V-belts.

Thanks.

·
Registered
'85 P-type stock
12 Posts
Okay. Sounds good. Thanks.

·
Registered
1,408 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Danno: The seats are just dirty. The plastic on the sides is cracked a bit. Where are you located? Shipping would be unrealistic and I'm near Atlanta, GA.

Zack: Gauges are still available. $20 + shipping?

·
Registered
17 Posts
Blue interior, correct? For some reason I'm having a hard time seeing the color of the door cards.

What is the name of the pad at the top of the door cards? Mine are completely ruined, haven't tried yet separating. If possible to sperate the pad from the rest of the door cards, let me know please.

Also could use a center console lid

thank you

·
Registered
1,408 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Matches: I'm not sure that the door cards are meant to be disassembled. As you can see in the photos, both have a tear in the top surface.

I'll get a photo of the center console lid.

·
Registered
236 Posts
Danno: The seats are just dirty. The plastic on the sides is cracked a bit. Where are you located? Shipping would be unrealistic and I'm near Atlanta, GA.
i'm in Mesa, AZ

I just shipped 40-lb box of auto-parts via US-Postal for $30. Simplest method to ship is to unbolt backs from base. Then make 4-separate boxes by cutting up large wardrobe shipping boxes. Each one should be around 20-lbs max and $20/ea to ship? If you give me dimensions of boxes and weight, I can email you pre-paid shipping labels.

·
Registered
236 Posts
Hmm, tested some label-printing and 4x boxes @ 20-lbs each comes out to about $180. Varies by distance and box-size more than weight.

BTW, how much you want for those seats?
Also are those P-type wheels? For sale? Photos?

Thanks!

·
Registered
1,408 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Something tells me that the driver seat base will weigh more than 20lbs. Let me throw them on a scale and get a better idea. I'd want $100 for both seats.

I do have a set of P-type wheels. Below is a photo of the general condition of all 4. $100 plus shipping.

·
Premium Member
5,619 Posts
Hi Peter
I need tail lights and front turn signals for an '85 Celica. I hope you have them.

·
Registered
1,408 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 · (Edited)
I'll be keeping the taillights on this car. I'll get some photos of the front turn signals, I won't be using them. Make an offer - I have no idea what they're worth.

·
Registered
1,408 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
Would the front driver's fender flare fit on a 1983? Also how is the hatch?
Let me check the condition of the flares. I honestly have no idea if they fit a 1983, but I'm assuming that they are probably identical from 83-85.

1 - 20 of 25 Posts