Toyota Celica Supra Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Now that the cage is in the car I gotta clean up my garage and tragically that means get rid of the interior peices of my car. This everything but the dashboard and center console trim. The door panels, seats, sunroof motor and everything else are up for grabs though. PM me and tell me what you need so I can send you a picture of the peices condition, the rear hatch spoiler is up for grabs as well

·
Registered
334 Posts
Hey Big John. What color is interior? Do you have any pictures you can post here?

Sent from my LM-V350 using Tapatalk

·
Registered
21 Posts
Now that the cage is in the car I gotta clean up my garage and tragically that means get rid of the interior peices of my car. This everything but the dashboard and center console trim. The door panels, seats, sunroof motor and everything else are up for grabs though. PM me and tell me what you need so I can send you a picture of the peices condition, the rear hatch spoiler is up for grabs as well
Where are you located? I need seat backs / black. Thanks

·
Registered
332 Posts
I'm looking for a headlight stalk switch, a rear wiper switch, and power windows switches. Any of those available?

·
Registered
21 Posts
I'm looking for a headlight stalk switch, a rear wiper switch, and power windows switches. Any of those available?
I live about 2 hours away - do hope to get down there (full protective gear required, never wore that in a junkyard!) - give me an idea of what you’d be willing to pay for those items - and of they’re good I’ll try to get ‘em. I have not seen the car in Person yet. Chico is about 3 hours away and the car up there looks pretty neat down but this one looked fairly intact from the photo.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts