Toyota Celica Supra Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Oh well, I have reeeeally enjoyed my Celica Supra ownership, but sadly now she has to go. I thought I'd put the eBay item number on here in the hope that someone who will truly appreciate her may win!!! Please have a look if you're interested.

Cheers :)

·
is awesome
2,736 Posts
NOT MY CAR FOR SALE, just copying the info/pictures:

Click here for Ebay Listing w/ Pictures. Ebay no longer lets you copy the images.... (for reposting elsewhere).

Mileage: 105100
# of Prior Owners: 8
Inspection Certificate Expiration Date: Nov 2010
RIGHT-HAND DRIVE
Transmission: 5spd Manual
Air Conditioning, Cruise control, Power-assisted Steering (PAS), Power locks, Power windows, Sunroof, Tilt Steering Wheel
1985 Toyota Celica Supra, in rare super deep red. This is an original manual model, with limited slip diff and cruise control. A stunning classic car that makes the commute to work a lot more fun! Rear wheel drive with an amazing LSD that is incredibly controllable. It even has the original alloys, which were shared with the Lotus Excel!

This is a classic Japanese drift monster - big brother of the AE86, with the same 80's style and poise ;)

Insurance is classic and fantastic value for money.

She's not looking bad for an old girl, 105100 miles on the clock now, but will be a few more by the end of the auction as it's used everyday (shouldn't be more than 100 miles). The digital dash all works as it should - please see pics (the photo was taken with the ignition on but the engine off to show the 'idiot' lights are all working!), the pop up headlights work very well and are quite fun :) She's not long been through her MOT, had a bit of welding done to the sill on one side and now she's good to go. She had a new exhaust for the last MOT, and sounds amazing!

Taxed until the end of May, this car would make a great project/rolling restoration. It is used every day and always starts first time - mechanically it is a sound car, but the body work is starting to let it down a little. The worst area is the passenger side door, where the skin has started to come away - I have taken a close up of this so please see the pic. The boot lid has had a repair but the rust is starting to come through again a little on both sides - again see pics! She has a few other niggles, such as the drivers side lock hasn't worked since I had it! The central locking works from a button inside the car, but to get in I have to use the passenger door. The air con pump seized up last year, I never worried about replacing it! The sunroof works fine and keeps all of the winter weather out! The trim on the passenger side (outside) has started to come away from the car and will need securing back on.

All in all it's ready to go, but will need some TLC along the way. Some of the pictures were obviously taken in summer when the car attended a transport festival and she got a lot of attention there! The other pics were taken today - I'm an honest seller and don't want anyone to be dissapointed so wanted to make sure you can see the worst bits. If anyone would like to come and view please email me, I'm 5 mins from J15 M6. It is a 25 year old car, there are scratches on the bonnet and bubbling under the rear window (see pic) - the paint work is not immaculate, there is a few patches where is looks like the paint has fallen off on the wheel arches. I think the front brakes will need some attention soon, I replaced the rear discs and pads last year and I have priced up front discs at £50 - so no need to worry about expensive/obsolete parts.

If you have any questions please email me, viewing is welcome but please no joy riders!

Cash on collection only please :)

1 - 3 of 3 Posts