Toyota Celica Supra Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
96 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
i have a 1985 supra for sale or looking for a trade for a honda or acura in good condition and worth the trade.

im asking 1500 for my supra
5speed
all stock 5mge
kenwood head unit
minimal rust
fixed only visible rust spot on body on rear passenger side, its primed and ready for paint
stock paint still shines
all stock p-type rims

THE BAD!
the sun roof doesnt work but have new motor included with the car so no prob.

power windows, locks dont work, but have complete uncut harness for it so problem solved, needs a new head gasket, and thats it for the bad

interior is in great condition the dash has no cracks(always stored in garag) will be posting up pics tmrw..

need a more economic car or money to buy one. so i need it gone asap. help a brotha out guys.(college, debt, kids= no supra! lol)

i have 2 extra p-type rims, the white one is like my spare. the other rims need tires! both rims included too

more pics, the ones u requested MightyAl

i have the plastic peace for the intake, a new one, i guess the one on the car cracked on the previous owner and decided to put packaging tape,lol

battery relocated in the trunk

only tear in the interior

no cracks in the dash whatsoever

·
Registered
3,721 Posts
NOT "stock" paint. Still looks good though. :)
Relocated battery in rear isn't in a sealed box vented to outside - safety issue.
Windows, sunroof, and power locks ALL don't work? You may just need to reset the power circuit breaker located at the top of the bulk electrical panel down in the driver side kick panel area.
I know you've been trying to fix this car up after a previous owner messed it up. Hope you can fix it up a little more, and get your $$'s worth. GLWS (Bump!)

·
Registered
622 Posts
Bad front bumper, ugly battery relocation (no box), shitty intake, pardon my french, all=FAIL. Sorry but just my opinion that those need fixed.

·
Registered
96 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
dylanM,i have done absolutely nothing to the car other than tune up and gasolin. so all the "bad things" are not my fault. i have had many cars and i know how to do everything the right way. i just currently lost employment and have a kid on the way and no money to fix it.

plus i dont think 1500 is alot for a running car that will get u to all places with ease.
i agree the car needs work but, if u can tell me where i can get a car for 1500 with absolutely nothing wrong with it, let me know because i would want to check it out.

not trying to put anyone out there but i think this car has a more than fair price for its stand

1 - 10 of 10 Posts