Toyota Celica Supra Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
311 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Moving to florida to start a new. Cant take the supra and need money to start over fresh would like to get 2,000. Need to get rid of by begining to mid january and it comes with all the gaskets and stuff ive collected for back ups. PM if you have any questions. :sadbanana:

·
Registered
3,226 Posts
can u post some pics?

·
POTATO
17,325 Posts
Take it with you, the trip is awesome :)

And let me be clear, you will not find any decent mk2s in Florida. This is not Washington. The CLEAN cars are very well hidden and maybe for sale once a year, the rest are rust buckets from hell.

·
Registered
365 Posts
Take it with you, the trip is awesome :)

And let me be clear, you will not find any decent mk2s in Florida. This is not Washington. The CLEAN cars are very well hidden and maybe for sale once a year, the rest are rust buckets from hell.
Aw, c'mon....
YOUR car looks more than decent.
My son's daily '85 is in a pretty decent state as well.

So that's at least two cars that are neither hidden nor containers of Ferric Oxide from the Underworld.
:laugh:

...and Florida is a big state, so I'm sure there are more.

.....and yes, I agree, bring it down.
jsn_ayers: Where in Florida will you be relocating to?

·
Registered
365 Posts

·
Registered
311 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
ill be coming to panama city my brother has got another room he said i could stay in till i get on my feet and i would love to bring it with me but i need money to make the move. Ill post up some better pics as soon as i can i have to hunt my friend down who has my external hard drive.

·
Registered
365 Posts
OK. I've never been to the panhandle part of this state.
Best wishes on your move.

·
POTATO
17,325 Posts
Aw, c'mon....
YOUR car looks more than decent.
My son's daily '85 is in a pretty decent state as well.

...and Florida is a big state, so I'm sure there are more.

First off, my car is not from this miserable state. My car is a NW car, spent most of it's life in Washington and Oregon. :p

2nd, it really doesn't look very good when you get up close. That's just due to the morons who've scratched it/dented it, etc. HOWEVER I want to point out that my sunroof now has rust eating away at it, that was NOT there before I brought the car here. The salt air DOES eat up cars.

Anyway...

ill be coming to panama city my brother has got another room he said i could stay in till i get on my feet and i would love to bring it with me but i need money to make the move. Ill post up some better pics as soon as i can i have to hunt my friend down who has my external hard drive.
Franswa, did you not work this year? Can't you wait for a tax return or something?

·
Registered
311 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
unfortunatly no i didnt work for 6 months out of this year and i calculated gas to get down there and i just dont have the cash. I would love to bring it but alas i can not. Anywho here are the most recent pics i promised. the front bumper got painted after these were taken.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts