Toyota Celica Supra Forum banner

1 - 20 of 33 Posts

·
Registered
2,668 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Brown car... newly-sdr'd...

---billyM
I thought as much....SDR with maroon interior? Oh yeah - firewall is dead giveaway.

Looks like a tidy installation anyway. I wonder what rear end they are using.

·
Premium Member
7,186 Posts
Color change fail, auto box fail. I wonder how they got to 330hp.

Cool that it has a/c tho. Cool car for sure. I bet is sounds sweeeeeeeeeeet ;)

·
Registered
622 Posts
I wonder if there are any brake and suspension mods, If not I think i'd consider it unsafe to drive it hard without any improvements. Also I wonder how the trans was installed, basically if they had to make more room for it how did they go about doing it. And the diff, anyone think it'd be fine as a stock unit?

·
Registered
8,519 Posts
I wonder if there are any brake and suspension mods, If not I think i'd consider it unsafe to drive it hard without any improvements. Also I wonder how the trans was installed, basically if they had to make more room for it how did they go about doing it. And the diff, anyone think it'd be fine as a stock unit?
I agree... I think the person that this car wld appeal to, wld rather do such a transplant themselves, not buy someone else's science project.

Car looks better-than-avg clean inside, but the sloppy repaint ruins it.

·
Premium Member
1,013 Posts
that is an 82-3 shifter

·
Registered
1,077 Posts
Needs a nice set of wheels and tires and looks like a lot of fun. I hate when people don't take the time to put the decal back in the right place and remove the lock cylinder.

Would be kind of fun to own that...Hole in the hood and blower maybe?
The sac-relig effect would be fun I must admit.

·
Registered
216 Posts
Interesting how there are no engine pictures... I asked for some. Will post when I get them!
Wouldn't it be hard to keep a 5.7L on the ground with 14" rims?

·
Registered
1,077 Posts
There are engine pics in the listing..not sure what you are talking about.

1 - 20 of 33 Posts