Toyota Celica Supra Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
106 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I decided to put the car on ebay and see what happens as there wasn't much interest on this site - I guess most people on here already have a Supra!

Item number: 300340811741 (not sure how to make a link).

Thanks,
David.

·
Registered
106 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Bump.

Just over an hour left on ebay - very disappointing - I thought these cars were worth a bit more than that.

O well!

David.

·
Registered
2,072 Posts
THat car is a STEAL if it goes for what is bid now. Hopefully the 2 serious bidders know what it's worth and will jump in at the last minute. Sorry I don't have the space or budget for another mint car!

Bob

·
Registered
7,107 Posts
Have to consider the time of the year...
Sports car are for summer...that showed up for 3 weeks and already gone.
That does not help selling a Summer car.
May would have been better probably.

·
Registered
2,248 Posts
I think thats a good sell/buy for both parties.

·
Registered
106 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
The person that purchased the vehicle is from the greater NYC area so I will definitely pass on information about this great site.

You never now I may buy another Supra when we get settled out west in Vancouver next year.

David.

·
Registered
217 Posts
The person that purchased the vehicle is from the greater NYC area so I will definitely pass on information about this great site.

You never now I may buy another Supra when we get settled out west in Vancouver next year.

David.
Yea def mention that to him...it would be interesting to have another fellow neighbor is an owner and a member.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts