Toyota Celica Supra Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
438 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i really dont want to or need to sell it but its a necessity... has the 6MGE that i got from attarco last year...nothing wrong with it and runs perfect..feel free to drive it inspect it whatever...its primered and has no dents on body and is rust free...if interested let me know...make an offer..remember no dents and low milage 6MGE .. :(

·
Registered
438 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
if someone hands me 2000 it would roll out of my driveway...i think my pricing is well justified and that is why i would prefer if the interested people would check it out personally and i can show the where the block is stamped with 6M...its very hard to get a pic of that with my cellphone cam...oh forgot to mention i even have the receipt for the engine bought with date and type of engine :)

·
Registered
3,965 Posts
That's pretty much as good as a picture! :D

I'm working on a few possible trades for Mk.IIs for my Mk.III. If they fall through, I want to try to work something out with you.

Later,
Leon

·
Registered
438 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
ok guys, its up again...i dont even drive it anymore gas is too much and school is 35 minutes away...looking for a pick up truck so thats a possible trade...again, nothing wrong with it...need proof? come drive it yourself and i do obtain a receipt for the 6m engine it has

1 - 17 of 17 Posts