Toyota Celica Supra Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
126 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Car has been SOLD!!!

Hello everyone,
It has come time to sell my supra that I have been building. unfortunately my R32 GTR has taken priority over the supra and I cant justify having 2 cars in build mode at this moment in time.

The current setup is on a DIYPNP board with 440cc injectors, 044 Bosch fuel pump, stock ignition, 36-1 trigger wheel and has a 60mm Borg Warner s366 twin scroll with a .91 AR housing. full 3'' down pipe to 3'' exhaust back. waste-gate is setup at 14lbs and is a fun car to drive. I will be cleaning up the wiring and interior through this next week. I will say that over the next week I will be prepping it for paint if no buyer is found, if you happen to be interested in the car and have a preferred color I will only add an addition 500$ to the price. I am asking 5500$. As for power im guessing its around 370 maybe to 400 ish? i haven't had it dynoed but it pulls almost as hard as my skyline and the skyline is at 430whp. If you have any questions please feel free to hit me up with either a PM or text/call 509-385-four3five9 I can also send more pictures upon request as well. didnt want to upload a lot of pictures.

Warning to buyers, please understand this car is FULL STANDALONE and has tuning capabilities. If you are interested in the car and have no knowledge of standalone please send me a pm and i will give a good brief explanation on it. but i suggest that you do research on how these systems work. it would be very easy for someone to destroy the engine who has no knowledge of tuning if you start messing with maps.

Parts list that I can remember:
6mge (roughly 20k miles on the rebuild I believe based on the previous owners claims)
1.4mm metal head gasket from titan.
DIYPNP MS2 Standalone
Drift motion t4 divided turbo manifold
Drift motion 50mm wastegate into a open dump pipe
BW s366 60mm turbo w/ 91.AR housing divided
3'' V-band down pipe from Drift motion
Drift motion 24"x9"x3" intercooler
Type S BOV(Drift motion) sounds nice.
Innovate LC-1 waste-gate/ Glow shift boost gauge
Thermostat controlled twin fans w/stock radiator.

Reactions: Tanya

·
Registered
126 Posts
Discussion Starter #3

·
Registered
1,206 Posts
I'm definitely interested.

·
Super Moderator
8,361 Posts
Call up a shipping company and have it shipped?

·
Registered
1,206 Posts
I sent you an email.

·
Registered
126 Posts
Discussion Starter #8

·
Registered
1,206 Posts
1 - 9 of 9 Posts