Toyota Celica Supra Forum banner

1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
2,136 Posts
What the heck is an r72 transmission? and where did he get a 4.11 diff? This guy really knows his car.

·
Registered
3,226 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
What the heck is an r72 transmission? and where did he get a 4.11 diff? This guy really knows his car.
damn people really dont know what da heck they drive, but rebuilt engine just 10 miles, come on people go and grab it.

some rust spots, flare is missing, one headlamp is up.

he said 212k on the body, odometer say 217k.

·
Registered
2,248 Posts
That cars such a joke. Hes been trying to sell it for 2yrs. now and still hasnt lowered the price. I think last time I remember it was for sale for less so I dont know what the hell he's smoking. Why he parted/crushed Tanyas old white car and kept this one, I have no clue.
Heres even nicer pics of the car from a local forum:

Looks like a beat/stock 200K+ 5m to me

·
Registered
3,226 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
holy crap !!!!

·
Registered
354 Posts
Wow, the body is really in poor condition!
He drove his car every time in the snow and salt or what?!?

·
Registered
597 Posts
Who would rebuild an engine and make it look like it has 200K on it. Anyone on this fourm who has the time to rebuild an engine would take the time to clean and paint the valve covers and get the head cleaned. That car is junk not even worth the 1/4 of the price he is asking.

·
Registered
3,934 Posts
Who would rebuild an engine and make it look like it has 200K on it. Anyone on this fourm who has the time to rebuild an engine would take the time to clean and paint the valve covers and get the head cleaned. That car is junk not even worth the 1/4 of the price he is asking.
Agreed. Plus, who needs a 2car garage full of junk (if the condition of his car is any indication)... a beater!

·
Registered
1,077 Posts
wow-

What a douche. Wish his email was still there so I could tell him that.

Can we say "out-of-touch"?

·
Registered
3,226 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
damn i need that passenger side mirror!!!!

·
Registered
1,604 Posts
1 - 20 of 28 Posts