Toyota Celica Supra Forum banner

1 - 20 of 122 Posts

·
Registered
471 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm parting the entire car out,
A drunk driver put me into a pole saturday at 4am.
Front right fender bumper and flair are destroyed..
The strut assembly was RIPPED off and the steering rack is now done.

I also have a extra set of p-type rims
Interior is black, Car was painted last june.. so exterior parts are still mint and the silver OEM color.

The Diff has 10,000 miles on it fully rebuild along with the axles.

Shoot me a price on anything you need and want a picture of.
Has full interior no dash cracks, missing sunshade and strut tower covers.

I also have a set of left side fender flairs painted silver.

Shift knob, Boot, arm rest are worn and not worth selling.
Sorry guyes!

·
Registered
471 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Also if anyone in new england wants to come pick this sucker up,
throw me 500 or ill tow the damn thing to you.
flatbed it to you for 700.
It does run and start with no problem at all.
ALSO no frame damage. GOD knows how.. but the frame was unhit i just nicked the fender and the wheel was turned so it ripped the sucker off.

·
Registered
471 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Seats carpet panels? Pillars? Dash?

All of it?

·
Registered
637 Posts
Post them up in this thread, for the pics i meant.

·
Registered
471 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Pics will be coming in about an hour,
Im dreading to go outside and look at the car heh..

·
I like Boost
3,725 Posts
how do most of the exterior belt trim look? the pieces of trim that are half way up the door that go around the car. and the rocker panel moldings?

Fog lights?

Interior wise, the little corner pieces that cover the bolts to access the side mirrors and the dash vents if they are good.

The drivers side seat left side bolster. (obviously the one that always tears) or the same bolster but on the passenger seat?

·
Registered
471 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
The front right modelings on the fender are missing the must be stuck to the pole but the rest all around the car are in good condition, They do have alittle overspray on some from the paint. I didn't wanna rip them off when i painted the car. And the dash vents are perfect. The Fog lights i believe have rust on the bolts ill go take them off and look when i take the pictures.

The corner mirror covers are there but, woould prolly need to be reglued on, The driverside one is currently glued on because the one of the little clip things is broken, the passenger side one is fine though. Bolster is torn.. at the seem, i sewed it up in may last year and has been fine since.

·
Registered
434 Posts
I'll take the center console lid if In good condition

·
I like Boost
3,725 Posts
The front right modelings on the fender are missing the must be stuck to the pole but the rest all around the car are in good condition, They do have alittle overspray on some from the paint. I didn't wanna rip them off when i painted the car. And the dash vents are perfect. The Fog lights i believe have rust on the bolts ill go take them off and look when i take the pictures.

The corner mirror covers are there but, woould prolly need to be reglued on, The driverside one is currently glued on because the one of the little clip things is broken, the passenger side one is fine though. Bolster is torn.. at the seem, i sewed it up in may last year and has been fine since.
ok could you get me pics of that stuff? Over spray isn't a big deal as long as they have no mushy spots. I'd really like all of it, rocker and door/fender moldings that you still have! For the bolster, what about the passenger side left bolster? I can swap that one on my seat if yours is good. My seats have a light tinge of blue to them, so a pic would tell me if they are the right color too.

The dash vents and the caps I will take if you can get them off without breaking them! challenges I tell you :zzzzz:.

The belt mouldings have to be unbolted from inside the doors...sometimes also the outside screws are hidden by dirt and road grime, be careful when you take them off they damage easily!

thanks a lot man hope to hear from you soon

·
Registered
2,476 Posts
Since it's an 86, I'd like to see that hatch, both wings and third brake light. If it has NO rust then I would be interested.

Thanks.

·
Registered
580 Posts
P/M sent!

·
Registered
146 Posts
interested in the drivers side solenoid and drivers side rear mudflap.

·
Registered
471 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Plastic license place surrounding peice is chipped like usual,
Rubbery surround on radio is mint,
driver side mudflap for the rear,
im gonna try to take the moldings off tomorrow morning.
Also, the passenger side bolster is good.
I just found out today, the passenger side vent between glovebox and window from the crash
is screwed, the little horizontal fins are all off track.
All other vents are mint.

Had no time for pictures today, starting gutting entire car and lost track of time finished looked at clock saw it was 3 and had to run and shower for work for 3:30.

Sorry fellas. I'll take what i can when i get home, If the camera likes the lighting situation.

·
Registered
7,273 Posts
Looking for interior part for somedoby else:
Cloth light blue real panels, between armrest & 1/4 windows, great condition ?

·
I like Boost
3,725 Posts
Plastic license place surrounding peice is chipped like usual,
Rubbery surround on radio is mint,
driver side mudflap for the rear,
im gonna try to take the moldings off tomorrow morning.
Also, the passenger side bolster is good.
I just found out today, the passenger side vent between glovebox and window from the crash
is screwed, the little horizontal fins are all off track.
All other vents are mint.

Had no time for pictures today, starting gutting entire car and lost track of time finished looked at clock saw it was 3 and had to run and shower for work for 3:30.

Sorry fellas. I'll take what i can when i get home, If the camera likes the lighting situation.
super for the pics, and the vents, I mean the ones on the top of the dash that are supposed to defog the windows on each extremity! :thumbsup:

If the bolster is good and is the right color I want it :rolleyes:

·
Registered
1,402 Posts
Hi, I need the right side molding from rear fender flare to front fender flare, also the lower molding the runs under the door, Here is a pic of my car so you can see exactly what I need

1 - 20 of 122 Posts