Toyota Celica Supra Forum banner

1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
395 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
this guy is really idiot, im sorry.

http://nashville.craigslist.org/ctd/1611583824.html

"""as much as it pains me to write this add im afraid my life's moments have brought my dream project car to an end. So let me start off this is a 1989 toyota supra turbo with targa top the plate in the door says its an 89 but it has the toyota tems system which toyota stopped making after the 1988 model so not really sure what to call this car title says 1989 though. the motor has been completely rebuilt new arp head bolts with the correct 73 lbs of torque there supposed to have,then the turbo went out so i replaced the stock turbo with a 500hp rated turbo much bigger spindle way more power. The car has a new 3" downpipe with a brand new 3" exaust system all the way back it just passed emissions 3 weeks ago due to the fact that the cat was out but of course that was included in the new exaust system. was getting ready for a big change to the car so the it has the walboro 225 fuel pump in preperation for the 550 injectors i was going to put in it i have the lexus upgrade mass air flow upgrade just hadn't got around to purchasing the injectors yet but the car is ready for them that is all that is left. also the turbo manufacture set the waste gate a little safer then i would like so i also have the boost controller ready to be installed as well which will bump up the boost to a potential of 25 psi only reason its not on is you have to have the fuel to match that so injectors must be installed. if there are any other questions ill be happy to answer them after 5pm daily at (615) 686-0824.

ps just as a footnote unless you have a toyota 4runner 89-92 with a 22re engine 4x4 with a stick shift no i will not trade so don't bother asking. ALSO NO SPAMMERS ONLY SERIOUS PEOPLE HERE IN THE NASHVILLE AREA DON'T INSULT MY INTELLIGENCE."""

1 - 1 of 1 Posts