Toyota Celica Supra Forum banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
514 Posts
the blitz ecu is that a standalone ems or a upgraded ecu for the 1jzgte?is the engine installed in the car or you bought it never installed it?any work done to it gaskets,anything ect?

·
Registered
38 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
sorry couldnt get pics to easily low milage on the motor not to sure how much its really clean from a soarer

·
I like Boost
3,725 Posts
you ever run this motor or did you just pick it up from an importer and just never install it?

how is the compression? do you test numbers?

·
Registered
38 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
i picked it up from a buddy that picked it up from an imported he said it was running i didn't test it i was gonna put it in but things happened

·
Registered
3,226 Posts
i picked it up from a buddy that picked it up from an imported he said it was running i didn't test it i was gonna put it in but things happened

things happened with you? or the motor? dude people need numbers, for a $1000 you have to do more than one pic and say : he said it was running. warranty? one day? one week? a month? miles?

·
Registered
38 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
things happened with me need money dont really wanna get rid of it but have to and i dont have exact numbers on the motor but i can do something like that if you wanna get it tested and its no good you can get ya money back

1 - 20 of 22 Posts