Toyota Celica Supra Forum banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
156 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
we were out last night just rolling around lookin for victems and couldn't sem to find any so we decided to make a turnpike run through the tunnels.
we let off and took it easy for a bit and a state trooper rolled by us. luckily he didnt' see us about 3 minutes b4 he passed us.
http://media.putfile.com/7m-1jz--run

adjusted (shorter) version Click here to watch 1jz-7m-tunnel-run

·
Registered
156 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
one2spooku said:
How Hard was the 7m swap??? i may sell supra get a gt-s and try. i miss my gt-s very fun/good handling car but not fast enough. :)
don;t waiste your time w/ teh swap if tyu alrady have a MK2. do the swap into that. i didn't do the install it was done done the guy dring the M2 in teh vid and pete howard. it's not much different from doing the swap into a MK2 aside from mounts and makign the rad fit took some fabrication. i'm gattgin ready to look for a MK2 myself for a 2JZ that i came across, the GT-S is definately a fun car. but the 1JZ powered MK2 is definately much faster in the vid.

·
Registered
269 Posts
nice vid interesting to see 1j vs 7m even tho the 7m isnt in a supra, its close enough. What are the mods on both cars? Btw lol at the song towards the end of the video.

·
Registered
268 Posts
That guy in the Celica looks about 14yrs old.

Maybe a little editing for the highlights? White car looks nice.

·
Registered
156 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
i'm ready when ever you are. we just gotta get some one to tape for us. (Ehmmmm Pete)

·
Registered
156 Posts
Discussion Starter #13

·
Registered
1,078 Posts
I wanna see some detail pics and discription of the third tail light on the mkII... looks pretty nice up there. I've never even seen one lit on an 86 on the wing, even though I have one...

1 - 20 of 23 Posts