Toyota Celica Supra Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have one 1983 Celica supra, red and black terracotta shade. This one is complete but parked 4 years ago in a Tennessee jungle when it ran and drove. I have 2 85's one red, the other was a silver two tone but both have been somewhat chopped already. I have many parts, let me know what you want. Cars are in Colorado, I will consider shipping or selling complete vehicles.

·
Premium Member
5,882 Posts
I'll BUY a passenger side complete seat belt assembly. It will fit my '84. $60 OK shipped to Seattle?
My interior is blue, but I don't care WHAT color it will be.
PM for info.

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
I need to check to see. Both 85's came either without tank or with rust. But I believe I have a sending unit that works

·
Registered
1 Posts
Hi, I have an '83 red (terracotta) and black terracotta. I'm looking for the following: stereo console (mine is broken near the base), steering wheel if in great shape (mine has typical leather wear), rear right interior panel if in great shape (mine has some splitting on the top from sun exposure), exterior molding all-around if in great shape (or any suggestions on where to buy new).

thanks,

mica

·
Registered
1 Posts
I'm looking for some mirrors. Inside and out, so both outside and one inside or reverse mirror for a 1983 Celica. Are you willing to ship to the Netherlands?

·
Registered
9 Posts
Hey do u have the center console where the hand brake and shifter go and also a left side powered mirror (from the 83 because i have an 82)

1 - 15 of 15 Posts