Toyota Celica Supra Forum banner

21 - 38 of 38 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
I would be interested in 1985 front fog lights (if not cracked like mine) & both turn signals (wrap around) and any driver side mirror cover/Assembly. I am located about 1000 miles north of you but can you ship to my U.S. postal address at Sweet Grass MT 59484.If any of the side body moldings are good I might Buy them too. can you reach out to me if any these parts are available.

·
Registered
4,128 Posts
I have one 1983 Celica supra, red and black terracotta shade. This one is complete but parked 4 years ago in a Tennessee jungle when it ran and drove. I have 2 85's one red, the other was a silver two tone but both have been somewhat chopped already. I have many parts, let me know what you want. Cars are in Colorado, I will consider shipping or selling complete vehicles.
83 ignitor needed, shipped 59404 PM if you have

·
Registered
6 Posts
Hi, I need a small piece

passenger side, windshield trim, upper corner please.

little 90 degree piece in corner

thanks

·
Registered
44 Posts
Good morning!

Looking for a few parts for my ‘85:

• Outside metal trim for left rear window.
  • Driver side door open/closed jamb switch.
  • Passenger Side electric window switch and plate.
  • right side headlight motor.

Sorry for the long list, but I figure with 2 85’s, some might still available. 😀

Thanks!

·
Registered
44 Posts
That would be great if you can part with them. What sounds reasonable to you? I live in the Tulsa area for shipping purposes. Just shoot me a PM when you can. My schedule for the next 4 or 5 days is pretty wacky, so I will reply as soon as I can. Thanks!!

21 - 38 of 38 Posts