Toyota Celica Supra Forum banner

61 - 80 of 122 Posts

·
Registered
2,995 Posts
Awesome! I’ll take those 2 items then. Plz Pm me.

·
Registered
78 Posts
Discussion Starter #65
I virtually have no exterior mirrors left. All of them disappear quick. I definitely have a rear view mirror. I can make an exact count but I don't think I have any sides

·
Registered
42 Posts
do you have a 4.30 LSD diff available have buddies in Colorado that could come pick it up.
also any chance you would be willing to cut some metal off the car Rear rocker panels front and aft of tire. my buddy could cut it when he comes over.
have a family heirloom1985 Celica Supra I'm restoring that I need some Sheetmetal for.
the little triangle trim piece that goes on the door in the inside bye the mirror driverside
all the plastic intake pieces and airbox.

·
Registered
1982 P-type
39 Posts
Parts still available! Nearly 3 cars worth
Any engine parts? I have an 82 and am badly in need of the tensioning bracket for the alternator. Located in TN. Thanks. There’s more parts I need but right now I just want my baby back on the road!! I work night shift so I will answer as soon as I can.
Paul

·
Registered
1982 P-type
39 Posts
I have this. I'll check my 83 for it asap and get you pics.
Also, any chance you have any of the Phillips head bolts for the valve cover? One of mine was replaced with a regular one. I’m just hoping that doesn’t indicate a retapped hole or something and maybe they just stripped the head lol. Thanks again.

·
Registered
3 Posts
I have one 1983 Celica supra, red and black terracotta shade. This one is complete but supposedly parked 4 years ago when it ran and drove. I have 2 85's one red, the other was a silver two tone but both have been somewhat chopped already. I have many parts, let me know what you want. Cars are in Colorado, I will consider shipping or selling complete vehicles.
Hello, Would you happen to have a sunroof switch for an 83 Supra? If, so would you be willing to ship to Canada? I am new to the site and still figuring out how it all works. Thanks

·
Registered
78 Posts
Discussion Starter #76
I don't think the sunroof switch of an 83 is different than other years. I believe I have one though. I can check tomorrow

·
Registered
78 Posts
Discussion Starter #78
My 83 sunroof switch is mostly toast. I could try soldering the connections and working the switch back to a workable state if you want and it's worth my time. I could guarantee it working or I'd grab a usable one off something else pending on what it's worth to you

·
Registered
3 Posts
My 83 sunroof switch is mostly toast. I could try soldering the connections and working the switch back to a workable state if you want and it's worth my time. I could guarantee it working or I'd grab a usable one off something else pending on what it's worth to you

Hi there, I tried responding through email, but the message kicked back. Would $50 + shipping to Canada, so say $75 total be reasonable? Thanks

61 - 80 of 122 Posts