Toyota Celica Supra Forum banner
101 - 120 of 148 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
I do in fact. I'm also a licensed electrician who could repair yours
How much for the one you have? My zip code is 27539. And I know this is a long shot but where do both of those wires connect to exactly A/C fan and ? If it works we are good and if not maybe we can repair mine. Estimate cost of repair?

·
Registered
87 Posts
Discussion Starter · #104 ·
I could probably lead you through it even. I would have to look to remember. But if I remember right, mine was crisped and burnt back to a point I had to peel and clip back the plastic and pull out the rubber. 18 gauge stranded copper and I used a heavier gauge to hook to the battery being that the 18 gauge likely has a higher ampacity, I crimp buttspliced and cut plastic off of the butt splices/ shrink wrapped everything but the reality is it's a little wire that burns up and becomes a fusible link in that case. I will test function of that and generally all otherwise electronics before sending

·
Registered
87 Posts
Discussion Starter · #105 ·
I'd ask for 35 bucks. I'd either find a good one or repair one 5 bucks for shipping. Let me know if you see that as fair. I'd also walk you through it free

·
Registered
13 Posts
I'd ask for 35 bucks. I'd either find a good one or repair one 5 bucks for shipping. Let me know if you see that as fair. I'd also walk you through it free
Prefer if you find a good one and would be willing to pay $35 for it. I haven't taken one apart and fixing it, but rather not go that route unless I have to.

·
Registered
17 Posts
I have one 1983 Celica supra, red and black terracotta shade. This one is complete but supposedly parked 4 years ago when it ran and drove. I have 2 85's one red, the other was a silver two tone but both have been somewhat chopped already. I have many parts, let me know what you want. Cars are in Colorado, I will consider shipping or selling complete vehicles.
I'm looking for mirrors

·
Registered
17 Posts
I have one 1983 Celica supra, red and black terracotta shade. This one is complete but supposedly parked 4 years ago when it ran and drove. I have 2 85's one red, the other was a silver two tone but both have been somewhat chopped already. I have many parts, let me know what you want. Cars are in Colorado, I will consider shipping or selling complete vehicles.
I need both door mirrors ..✌🙏

·
Registered
125 Posts
How about the little black plastic piece that sits under the hood emblems, those going with the emblems themselves?

·
Registered
4 Posts
You happen to have the engine for the 83? If so are you selling it, are you shipping it, and how many miles if you know?

·
Registered
87 Posts
Discussion Starter · #119 ·
I'll have to check. One of the back tails was ruined. Unfortunately thinking it may have been the driverside but I'll see

101 - 120 of 148 Posts