Toyota Celica Supra Forum banner
121 - 140 of 163 Posts

·
Registered
30 Posts
If the License plate filler/bracket has the license lamps integrated I will take that instead. I have regular Celica brake assemblies and now just need the middle part.
I was wrong; without some sheet metal drilling and cutting that I am not willing to do on such a pristine shell, the celica housings won't fit. At this point all I can say is thanks! I'll attempt to repair the lens the best I can and wait for a replacement.

·
Registered
3,107 Posts
Looking for a 82-83 passenger side mirror

·
Registered
90 Posts
Discussion Starter · #126 ·
Sorry to those of you I've left waiting; I have no more mirrors and or cargo covers, I have one side of an 83 tail light that's not trashed, I have an 84+ front bumper but it'd need at least some repair, the radiator shroud and front plastic dust cover/ under cover I probably have. I have no extra fenders, no L types

·
Registered
13 Posts
If its a P body I would like RH rear quarter with fuel flap and rear window bottom moulding from same side. Also rear light panel and bottom rear panel.

·
Registered
1 Posts
I have one 1983 Celica supra, red and black terracotta shade. This one is complete but supposedly parked 4 years ago when it ran and drove. I have 2 85's one red, the other was a silver two tone but both have been somewhat chopped already. I have many parts, let me know what you want. Cars are in Colorado, I will consider shipping or selling complete vehicles.
I am looking for a 85 manual transmission P type, I am curious to know if any one of the 85’s is in good enough condition to bring to road worthyness. Can you tell me what part of the state of Colorado are these cars located? I have a brother that lives in the Black Forest area that is knowledgeable about vehicles who can possibly come and look at them.
Please let me know. I live in the state of Georgia, I had a 85 P type that I bought new and kept it for 18 years and traded it, and immediately wished that I had kept it, and have been wanting another one ever since.
Hope to hear back from you soon

·
Registered
'85 P-type stock
13 Posts
I have one 1983 Celica supra, red and black terracotta shade. This one is complete but supposedly parked 4 years ago when it ran and drove. I have 2 85's one red, the other was a silver two tone but both have been somewhat chopped already. I have many parts, let me know what you want. Cars are in Colorado, I will consider shipping or selling complete vehicles.
Do you have one of the '85 harmonic balancers available?

·
Registered
90 Posts
Discussion Starter · #140 ·
Honestly no idea of years and spade differences. Nor do I know what kinda ohms to expect when testing it. So, I probably have a good one.

121 - 140 of 163 Posts