Toyota Celica Supra Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
1,711 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Picked up 2 excellent dashes today from the yard out of 85 Celicas. They are in excellent condition. No cracks, but small issues as will be described.

Did have a brown dash but it's going into my Celica hatch.

Second one is blue. This one is strange, I thought only Supra dashes had the stitchings. Only issue with the dash is there are some soft cuts (not through) on the passengerside. I posted a pic but are hard to notice, same way in person, hard to notice. And as you can see in the pic, someone mounted doublesided tape on both ends. Some adhesive remove should do the trick. Comes with Celica bezel if needed. Other than that, it's in excellent shape. Asking $100 OBO + shipping.

Let me know if you need more pics.

·
Registered
472 Posts
i could use it but i dont need to spend another $100 right now... if you can hold it for a while i may get it later. just dont scrap it please. :)

·
Registered
472 Posts
alright. if you come to the point where it's close to going in the trash, then please let me know. but if someone else needs it then go ahead and let them get it. im not NEEDING it. but i could use it on one of my supras.

·
Registered
3,721 Posts
It could easily have been a Supra dash pad that was swapped into a Celica. I like the stitching. Free bump! :D

1 - 6 of 6 Posts