Toyota Celica Supra Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
1,369 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Wondering if anyone has any good quality pictures of a 5m or 6m block. Mine is dissassembled, and I'm having difficulties finding the correct bolts (motor mounts, where sensors go) I did not take the block apart. I'm running out of time in the shop so instead of guessing I'd like to be able to refer to some pictures. I have everything on the front I believe minus one of the front cover bolts was bent (metal rear plate not plastic timing cover) Any pictures will help though.

Question #2 I'm half way into a heatercore job on the '84 I'm 90% sure I have everything to remove both boxes that hold the heatercore but something still seems to be holding on. Do I need to dis-connect the two a/c lines that go into the firewall near the windshield washer tank, wiper motor area. I tried a few tricks to see movement in them if I pulled on the box but I couldn't 100% determine if thats it.

Thanks in advance guys!

·
Registered
155 Posts
mk2 TSRM should help, look for ,it's here somewhere .

·
Registered
1,369 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I'm screwd have to gert rid of the freeon...the car is not in a garage and has no motor.... any ideas?

·
Registered
155 Posts
don't get it in your eyes and on your skin they reckon !
ring a local ac place, maybe they could send someone around to get it out, at the least they should be able to tell you how to do it safely.

:runaway:

·
Registered
1,369 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 · (Edited)
I have to check the valves (pretty much a tire valve stem) and if it is empty Im good, but if gas comes out Im supposed to call back.

Seeming how I haven't charged it and the car sat for a number of years before hand. I'm thinking Ill be alright.

Anyone have pictures of the block?

1 - 7 of 7 Posts