BBK Interest

• Front BBK Only (approximately $310)

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
21 - 40 of 41 Posts

·
Registered
126 Posts
Can you give some idea about the price $$$?
Also is it posible to get them with 5 lugs. It is easier to find wheels with 5 lugs. what the hell, i dont even know why I am getting this. I am suppose to sell all 3 of my 85 supras .
thanks!

·
Registered
568 Posts
Now i have my iforged rims fitted I would be interested in the front upgrade. I have already done the rear disks with drilled and grooved ones and have fitted stainless lines. What is included with the kit.? IE rotors and calipers or are they extra?
:deal: :rockon:

·
Registered
1,183 Posts
You will need to purchase calipers, pads, and rotors on your own. Look back to the original group buy and you will find where we list the parts and their part numbers.

·
Registered
1,994 Posts
everyone, i want to know why the majority of import fanatics only upgrade the fronts and not the back, i mean the fronts always seem to have big brakes and the rears only smaller rotors why is that? i have seen this on every super street and any other import magazines. I mean is it just better to have bigger brakes in the front then in the back or are they jus too lazy to put bigger brakes in the rear?

charlie

·
Registered
7,111 Posts
thats because you use like 70 % of stopping power from the front breaks

some one correct me if Im wrong, the number might be off a bit :wink:

·
Registered
1,613 Posts
The pad and the shoes? I assume you mean the e-brake shoes back there? They don't engage when your stopping normally.. only when the e-brake is on.

And Zank, I've seen numbers between 70 and 80% for the front brake percentage...I tend to lowball it and call it 70% myself.

·
Registered
520 Posts
All way

I would want to go all way around, but i wouldnt be able to get them until like later like posibly summer 2004 or a lil earlier, also, how hard is this conversion? I planned on getin 16s soon anyways.

·
Registered
126 Posts
Supra Bob
thank you! I guess they dont really wear then, which mean I dont have to change them then. I always concern about them becuz they look so thin.
thanks!

·
Registered
9 Posts
i'd rather not part with my stock wheels, but in the name of performance, i'm in. unfortunately, i will not be able to afford the complete upgrade until summer. otherwise i'm sure i'll be able to afford the front brake upgrade.

·
Registered
15,021 Posts
well, if i buy the mkii i found then i would have to wait for either my mkiii to sell or taxes. but i wont pass it up this time, i will at least get the fronts. i will find some way to get the money. stock brakes suck with a 7mgte.
william

·
Registered
1,125 Posts
If I can get a job before the end of December, I'm in for all 4.
If not, it depends on what I can arrange for Christmas.
My car came with a set of 16" Enkie (sp?), I think it was already covered, but the two piece style will fit? And two piece being bolts all around the outside?

Cam

21 - 40 of 41 Posts