Toyota Celica Supra Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
673 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
saw a couple guys in a built 4x4 today on my way home, dirt bikes in back and hauling ass. got next to them at a light and decided to go for it. i dropped my phone had a bad launch and when i saw them taking off i got on it. 0-60 got my ass handed to me :( good looking truck definitely wasn't stock at least exhaust maybe intake by the sound. it was fun and i waved the guy a "hang lose" which he waved back so it was all in good fun. :thumbsup:

gotta get that 2.5" exhaust on there then it might be a different story :naughty:

·
Registered
3,014 Posts
did you line up next to a modded duramax diesel? I have an 05 GMC sierra/dmax diesel and I have mine modded. I beat most stock mustangs and comparaitve vehicles often. Ive even beat people pulling a trailer..LOL.

kuddo's to you for being cool about it, i raced a guy last weak in some dropped fast sounding F150 and it was a fun race. When i hit 3rd a Waved buh bye to him and pulled him by 3 truck lengths and then let off, he pulled up next to me a the next light and gave me thumbs up. Cool in my book.

·
Registered
673 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
i think it was gas but cant be sure. Im always for a race, ill rev at a '09 vetts just to watch it fly. I don't mind losing as long as everyone cool about it, i just like going fast. i smashed a kid in a 240 with my first sup and he followed me off the freeway i thought he was gonna kick my ass but just wanted to check out my car. There's decency out there if you look.

·
Registered
45 Posts
Howdy,
Looks can be really deceptive. My 2002 Avalanche has a 496 under the hood. Not really sure of the torque, but it's superfast right off the line just being plain stock.

·
Registered
673 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
sorry, huh? ^^

·
Registered
313 Posts
Those trucks can definitely haul the mail. My dad has a 2005 Chevy 4x4 2500HD with a 466 V8, gasoline. It breaks the back tires loose hauling a 10000lb trailer!

1 - 8 of 8 Posts