Toyota Celica Supra Forum banner

1 - 20 of 38 Posts

·
Administrator
7,186 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I was 'running and gunning' so quality is not great. There is some cool stuff, so I felt like sharing. I will have more later this week hopefully!

·
Registered
214 Posts
Thanks for all the great pics, vary nice. I wish I could be there. I had to work, my friend said that I could have gone.. But I had to work. BS

·
Registered
2,297 Posts
Nice shots Mike ... I haven't been to SEMA before. Some beautiful cars and cool technology, maybe one of these years I'll go.

·
Registered
2,466 Posts
Wow Mike ,, Thanks for sharing !!

Our company sent 4 people again this year ,, I sure hope i'm one of the lucky ones next year :sadbanana:

·
Registered
8,519 Posts
Interesting split between top notch rides and utter carbage.

Vintage for me all the way.

Love to Mugen CRX, FJ, and all the dragster stuff.

Awesome photos regardless MM.

Was the show noticeably smaller/quieter this year?

·
Administrator
7,186 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
guido, my pics represent <1% of the cars here. I take pics of stuff that I see when Im working the show...I dont shoot it like a photog would. There are plenty of really high end cars here....but manufacturers tend to develop products for cars that schlubbs like us can afford and drive. I will try to get more of the high end stuff tomorrow. This is a industry only trade show, not a boutique show. The experts claim the US auto aftermarket is worth $35billion. Most of those dollars spent are not on accessorizing exotic cars.

Greg, sold floor space is down around 20%! When the place is over a mil sqft, thats a big hit. They did a great job laying it out though....and it still looks good. I don't have attendance figures yet, but yesterday was super busy. I think Friday is going to be very slow.

·
Registered
2,668 Posts
Nice pics MM...looks like alot of fun. I'd love to make it out there one day myself for SEMA.

PS - 77 Custom Firebird = FAIL

·
Premium Member
6,112 Posts
Drooooooll. Snake is there, Wheres Mongoose?

·
Registered
515 Posts
Wow those first 9 pictures are amazing... looks very fitting for a new "Batmobile" or something.

SEMA isn't a public show like the LA auto show, is it? How do you get invited?

·
Administrator
7,186 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Trade only event, but if you have a friend who attend you can tag along as a member of their shop.

·
Registered
515 Posts
Ahh cool, is there a cap on how many you can invite?

And I thought the LA auto show last year had a lot of cars...

1 - 20 of 38 Posts