Toyota Celica Supra Forum banner

1 - 20 of 69 Posts

·
Premium Member
7,186 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Sorry for the delay. I think this turned out well....we have 2 action pix and a SICK engine pic ;) I did not have time to add names properly (formatting issues), but we all know who owns what. Thank YOU for sending these kick ass pics in - they really represent the community well. Thanks to Dan Mac for the cover snap and Chimp/Tanya for the 6mgte pic!

Price: $21.99

Size: 11" x 8.5"

Buy here:
http://www.lulu.com/content/lulustudio-calendar/celicasupracom--2010/7742039

15% off Coupon Code: CELICASUPRA expires Jan 31 2010 Tim at LULU hooked us up.

Preview Images here:

:eek: :eek: :eek:

:eek: :eek: :eek:

·
Registered
2,136 Posts
That^ is by far my favorite picture! Ordered. Thanks for all the hard work you put into this Mike. It's a great addition I look forward to every year.

Double edit:
Who own's the August Car? It's the only car I don't recognize.

·
Registered
401 Posts
Ordered and thanks, I am looking forward to seeing it

·
Registered
634 Posts
Thanks for the email, I will be placing my order for sure.

·
Registered
7,273 Posts
Nice! was afraid to go back to the office calendar-less :woohoo:
-ordered

·
Miserable
702 Posts
:thumbsup: :salute:

·
Registered
1,575 Posts
Hmm.. Is this based in UK? I thought it is weird how the shipping takes longer to the US than anywhere else. :). Ordered mine! Thanks Malloy.

·
Registered
1,575 Posts
MALLOY, Please edit your post. Use this Discount code: . I could have saved 25% off :( . But I got the code after I paid LOL. It is better discount than CELICASUPRA

·
Premium Member
7,186 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
MALLOY, Please edit your post. Use this Discount code: . I could have saved 25% off :( . But I got the code after I paid LOL. It is better discount than CELICASUPRA
The discount cuts my profit too. That profit funds the site. There isnt a lot of profit to start with. (esp since our vendor count is down) So, I'm willing to take a 15% cut for a month to stimulate sales...but 25% hurts.

·
Premium Member
1,969 Posts
Mike, thanks so much to you and rest of the crew for putting together another great calendar! Love the engine pic! Wish my engine looked so clean!

Put in my order, and I'll remember to thank Bryan for his contribution!

Have a great New Year and I hope to have more "winning" pics this year as the mods this off season are progressing.

Don L.

·
Boost-a-holic
2,560 Posts
Nice pics, guys. I'll grab one! Thanks again for putting it together, Mike!

·
Registered
437 Posts
Just ordered one. This is my first time buying the CS calender but definatley won't be my last!

1 - 20 of 69 Posts