Toyota Celica Supra Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
POTATO
17,207 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
The 2015 MKII Supra calendar is finished and uploaded. I have chosen to not put owner's names on the pictures due to reasons. (yes, reasons!) I did however, try to include extras on the cover, however insignificant it may seem :ugh:

Be sure to set the correct month you wish the calendar to start!

Enjoy.

(p.s. people outside the US will expect at least 2 weeks shipping due to customs and whatnot, please keep that in mind as the holidays draw near)

(p.p.s you can preview the months under "view calendar pages".)

http://www.cafepress.com/thesupragoddess.1406635713

·
Registered
861 Posts
Outstanding job Tanya! There are some truly great pictures in there. I've already placed my order. Can't wait to get it on my wall. Thanks so much, and I hope you benefit from this project financially.

-Brian

·
POTATO
17,207 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Hopefully the proceeds will go towards funding the CF hatch if it comes to pass. If not then it will go to restoration of that driver's rear quarter panel or the battery tray area. *crosses fingers for hatch*

·
Registered
7,037 Posts
Order in.
They are all always nice, since they are put together by people that loves them.

Thanks Tanya, and to everyones that have worked on them since many years.

·
Super Moderator
10,344 Posts
Nice selection. Was hoping the 2014 submissions got forwarded to you. I will have to resubmit mine from then next year, haven't been around much this year.

Will be picking up one of these for Jan-Dec for sure, thanks Tanya!

·
POTATO
17,207 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
aww i was thinking it was just because I couldnt get it because I am shop owner. Guess the calendar isn't valid for it, but I am sure there qwill be another code soon for it to be discounted some. will keep updated.

·
POTATO
17,207 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
BUMP

I believe tomorrow (12/10) is the LAST DATE you can order by, to have it by Christmas with the economy shipping!

Happy Holidays everyone :)

·
Premium Member
5,540 Posts
Got mine in over the weekend! Nice! Good thing you shrinkwrap it in plastic - my mailman left it out next to my frontdoor because it would not fit in my mailbox and it rained/snowed Saturday. The mailer was wet and soggy but the calendar is unscathed.

Nice selection of pics. Miss April's headlights malfunctioned though and didn't close all the way. Still looks pretty good.

·
Super Moderator
10,344 Posts
Good thing Cafepress shrink wraps them?

Just ordered mine. My car is kinda in it, the black one on the cover lol. And that's DeanFun's 85 SDR next to it. When I owned that car many years ago, it got into the very first CS.com calender.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts