Toyota Celica Supra Forum banner

2016 PA Fall Meet - Oct 21-23

3K views 14 replies 7 participants last post by  Xeno_omega 
#1 · (Edited)
Hi everyone,

Since the Spring Meet deadline kind of flew by I'm tentatively setting the Fall Meet for the following weekend in Oct.

I'll update this post once I have discussed with Damon and Joseph and have finalized the itinerary so please check it out often. Wanted to get the date out there so people can start planning. Hopefully we will also have some t-shirts as well. UPDATE: https://www.facebook.com/groups/1482...73277014109686 t-shirt orders were placed. We will have some spares so let us know if you'd like one.

Friday
(coming from out of town or arriving before Saturday, message a local member and we can recommend you places to dine/visit in your area.)

Saturday
Lunch will be at bar Louie.
We will either meet around Damon's or at the st. lukes/wawa on 663 so we can hop on limeport pike and head over. I'll post a time once we get closer to the date.

Dinner will be at Damon's.

Sunday
We are going to run a very strict schedule this morning. We’ll rise and shine our pretty cars. (Except Vic’s MK3 because it’s has an invisible force field)

NOTE: Anyone that arrives late will need to find parking on their own. Our goal is to find group parking and in order to stick together we need to arrive together. Let’s take over the Lehigh Valley in style!

Cars & Coffee Event - 9:00am - 12:00pm
***NE Celica Supra Group - Arrival Time for Group Parking - 8:00am, this means we should leave from our Meeting Point by around 7:30am

Meeting Points (3) Choices (still debating which spot. We’ll know closer to the date)
Pep Boys Parking Lot (Quakertown)
Kohls/Kmart Parking Lot (Quakertown)
Wawa/Chick-Fil-A Parking Lot (Quakertown)
(People can refuel, buy coffee, use atms here before they depart.)

More info can be found here: http://www.steelstacks.org/carsandcoffee/

This gets packed early so plan is to get there early, find parking. Then head out and do breakfast/lunch before our good byes.
We went there last year just to check it out and it looks like most everyone had a great time. With more cars to look at I'm sure it'll be a blast.

I went with the the mk4 crowd back in May and it was a lot of fun.

See less See more
1 4
#3 ·
lol i never said it was. I said it's from may when I went with the mk4 crew to the cars and coffee :laugh:
Quit bustin' my chops! I'll hopefully be driving the mk2 before then.

#11 ·
Holiday Inn...Ubbi and I plan is to head down on Thursday. I have a supplier I want to go to on Friday so wanted to head down earlier.

I actually did book an extra room in case someone needed it, was going to ask around but just didn't have a chance. I know there was only 1-2 rooms with King beds still available, if you want to stay there and can't get a room I still have it...let me know buddy.

#13 ·
I would love to try and make it out this time around. Just got the jz running again. It's been a few years since I gone.

#14 ·
Gentlemen, the dates have not changed. It's what's posted: Oct 21-23. The itinerary is being worked and will be posted/revised once it's discussed with myself, Joseph and Damon. We are trying to make sure we account for all you driving far so you can actually see what PA and the areas around here such as the Lehigh Valley has to offer.

The facebook page below will have the info as well so please join the group so you can see the latest updates in case you don't frequent the forum as much.

https://www.facebook.com/groups/148...if_t=group_activity&notif_id=1473277014109686

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.