Get excited, it's TIME!
Register NOW for the annual Run of the Ogopogo!
Thursday, August 10 to Sunday August 13 2017
Vernon, BC, Canada
This is one of the best Toyota meets out there, specifically created for Celica, MR2, and Supra owners and enthusiasts.
This unique event features our very own private autocross competition and a private mountaintop chalet... complete with hot tub. We have tons planned: plenty of cruise time, photo ops, and the usual car meet shenanigans. Here are the highlights:
- Private autocross event
- Private chalet
- Group BBQ event and party at the chalet
- Cruises through the twisty roads of the Okanagan
- Incredible photo ops
- Lots of time to relax or be in the action
- Hang out with an incredible group of people with a shared interest in cars!
- New this year: FORZA CHALLENGE! The competition will be run as an Autocross event, complete with vehicle classes. This is your opportunity to win digital supremacy!
$100 deposit to hold your place until July 8 and determine final pricing. At that point, we will take our number count and divide by total cost to work out the final cost per person.
Sign up ASAP, as space goes quickly. Room selections are on a first-pay basis.
E-transfer or Paypal to [email protected]
At the time of your deposit, please indicate:
- Number of T-shirts and sizes
- Autocross yes/no
- Number of hats and sizes (S/M or L/XL)
- Any food allergies/considerations for the (included) BBQ
If you pay after July 8:
You will pay the total that is calculated on the 8th, however your money will be worked into a discount for the early registrations. Essentially you will PAY MORE by paying late. Booking early ensures a lower overall rate for everyone!
If our numbers are similar to last year, you can expect the price per person (including accommodations, BBQ, and T-shirt) to be below $200 (autocross will be extra.)
This year we are happy to announce that a portion of the event proceeds will be donated to the Okanagan Boys & Girls Club. We've been so lucky to have such a supportive community, it's time for us to give back.
Take a look at the good work they do here: