Toyota Celica Supra Forum banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
7,037 Posts
Ordered.

Last time I order from them !
No coupon code box to enter BLKFRIDAY ! (probably because I'm in Canada) so here goes the 20%..
Suppose to have 10% by entering their newletter, nope not that either...
Tryed to write to them on their site... it can't find my order, (but I do have confirmation in my inbox) so can't leave request !

lulu.com worked well in the past

·
Super Moderator
10,344 Posts
Jocelyn, the place to enter the code is on the main check out screen but it's not marked very clearly, no outline for the text box. It's just under the Redeem Code text (which is also easy to miss).

·
POTATO
17,207 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
They must have changed it in the last month or so, I could swear the coupon input was an actual BOX that was easy to see.

Here it is now, just a clickable link "Coupon" text.

Might be a little late right now but Redbubble has discounts a LOT so will be helpful for the future.

·
Registered
2,161 Posts
I ordered a calendar as well. Man, having multiple supra syndrome and have not submitted an image for consideration.....shame. Let me know when you need shots for the next one.

·
POTATO
17,207 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
I ordered a calendar as well. Man, having multiple supra syndrome and have not submitted an image for consideration.....shame. Let me know when you need shots for the next one.

Autumn and I switch off every other year, so I won't be doing it again until the 2019 calendar.

·
Super Moderator
10,344 Posts
ha ha, yep. Unfortunately I just got mine about a week ago. The first one never showed up. Not sure what happened, their tracking said it was delivered but we never got it. Anyways, they just printed off a new one and sent it out without any hassel.

·
POTATO
17,207 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
ha ha, yep. Unfortunately I just got mine about a week ago. The first one never showed up. Not sure what happened, their tracking said it was delivered but we never got it. Anyways, they just printed off a new one and sent it out without any hassel.

That sucks about the first one, glad they took care of it though :frown:

1 - 20 of 20 Posts