Toyota Celica Supra Forum banner
21 - 40 of 49 Posts
I will be coming with my GF (and no Supra). Billy, we are staying in the same cabin as Damon and Mandy, and Forrest and his brother. Looking forward to it!

Damn, this comes up so fast, and I'm always scrambling to get my car ready. Twice now, I've been Murphied the day before, or the day of. I still have blown cam seals in the MK2, and the brakes almost sent me off the Cherohola last time out, so no promises. If I do make it, I'll be sleeping in the parking lot likely..... Hope to see you all again soon either way.

Well, Mother Nature threw a wrench into my plans this year. We are buried in snow, freezing rain, slush, and other similar crap here and there is no way I'm going to get my car out into this mess, nor complete the maintenance needed to make the trip. I'll keep fingers crossed for next year, and hope to connect with a bunch if you over the summer or at a NEPA Fall Meet perhaps? Hunt, hint.... Have fun down there!

Pics and videos please. :)

Packed and ready to go! Time to escape this crazy winter like weather. Will arrive Thursday evening. See everyone soon.

Discussion starter · #37 ·
Glad to hear you'll be making it Vic - maybe touch-base with Jim and see if he can work his rental-car magic for you to find some ultra-smooth ride, haha!

Ronnie, I'd say you're about due for a return trip, ya?

Jeff, see you up there!

(This time next week we'll all be cruising the Dragon together!)

--billyM

Guys I gotta back out. It's like pulling teeth to get dentist to pull my teeth. I've been having terrible tooth pains last couple days and nobody will see me until monday. Regular dentist did xrays and got me consults for an oral surgeon to yank my wisdom tooth, but those guys just aren't super responsive with openings.

EDIT: Already spoken for, as soon as Fontana answers the phone and let's me switch this we are in business. Glad someone else could use it.

However if someone wants my cabin they can have it, i've already lost the deposit, so i'm totally cool calling in and switching the reservation names to whoever wants it. You'd basically be getting a cabin for 4 days for a decent discount.

Here is the info from my reservation if anyone is interested:

Arrival: Thursday, April 26, 2018 4:00pm

Departure:

Sunday, April 29, 2018 11:00am
Nights:

Room Type Requested:M1B Maple 1 Bedroom Cabin

Total Room Before Amount Before Tax:$408.00

Total With Taxes: $460.02

Deposit Paid: $136.00

Shoot me a PM and i'll hook you up, no fee from me of course. The money is otherwise lost(to the most excellent resort though, love that place). I'll mumble my way through a conversation with the front desk on these pain pills and have em switch it over to you :D

EDIT: Already spoken for, as soon as Fontana answers the phone and let's me switch this we are in business. Glad someone else could use it.

21 - 40 of 49 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.