Toyota Celica Supra Forum banner
41 - 49 of 49 Posts
Discussion starter · #42 ·
Great to see everyone up there - feel free to post up some pictures if you have them!

(we're not elitist, I promise - Jeff chose to park over there...)

Stopping for lunch at the far-end of the Cherehola...

Where the party at?! (Obligatory trash-can shot)

--billyM

Another great weekend. Thanks for organizing this Billy and friends. Thanks for my first ride in a MKIV Jeff and to Billy on Saturday for the official Dragon run. Great seeing everyone again. I already signed up for next year so I'd better get off of my butt and get the Supra ready.

Evan and I had a great time catching up and hanging out with everyone. Thanks again to anyone who had a part in making this trip possible for us.

Here are some of my photos for you to enjoy.

Coming in hot!

Trying to be a real photographer...

Billy's ride.

CJ and friends.

The cabin at sunset.

Another attempt at art.

Great to see everyone up there - feel free to post up some pictures if you have them!

(we're not elitist, I promise - Jeff chose to park over there...)

Stopping for lunch at the far-end of the Cherehola...

Where the party at?! (Obligatory trash-can shot)

--billyM
Billy,

I didn't want to mess up your photo op!!

Jeff

Another great weekend. Thanks for organizing this Billy and friends. Thanks for my first ride in a MKIV Jeff and to Billy on Saturday for the official Dragon run. Great seeing everyone again. I already signed up for next year so I'd better get off of my butt and get the Supra ready.
Vic,

It was great having you ride along!

Jeff

41 - 49 of 49 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.