Toyota Celica Supra Forum banner

1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
POTATO
17,207 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Hi all, it's that time of year again. Redbubble unfortunately decided to discontinue their calendars, so I will be trying out Lulu this year. I am going to try to outline the details that are R E Q U I R E D for successful submissions as clearly as possible so I don't have to take a valium :sarcasm:

I won't be replying to everyone but I will try to work with people who have good shots who need minor adjustments. I can do some minimal photoshop, but do not use that as an excuse to take pictures with huge smatterings of birdshit and sap on your car for me to digitally clean up.

• ABSOLUTELY DO NOT POST your submission here, on Facebook, Instagram, etc!

• Deadline: Thursday, November 29.
  • MINIMUM resolution: 2560 x 1920 pixels
  • NO WATERMARKS or timestamps
  • NO other make cars in the picture!
  • CENTER your car in picture LEAVE GAPS at edges
  • NO clipped shots!
  • NO DRIVEWAY SHOTS

·
Registered
119 Posts
Just sent you an email. I'll definitely be playing around with my new camera so will send some more over in a more scenic place... unless my car is too junky for you hehe...

·
POTATO
17,207 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Got them, thanks!

I am getting a lot of black and red cars. I am hoping we get some blues and others soon or it's gonna end up looking weird LOL.

·
Registered
119 Posts
https://flic.kr/p/29dyKNs

You could always photoshop. I am going to paint my car two tone fiat celeste blue on the front and black on the back sometime in 2019.
Before i thought I was going to get an 85 so I photoshopped some of mike o briens supra to the color I wanted. I forgot to change the color on the reflection on the glass and under the mirror, you can see its still red. I could do it if you want. edit1.jpg

Sent from my SM-G928V using Tapatalk

·
POTATO
17,207 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
LOL The only things I photoshop in the calendars is minor blemishes and trash and generally things that detract from the car.

·
Premium Member
4,008 Posts
Hmmmmm....I know a few very scenic places around here. Have to get the front plate on the car so she's legal, and then time to head out AFTER tonight's 3"~5" of snow go away.

·
POTATO
17,207 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Snow shots would be pretty though! i have always liked trying to get seasonal photos in for their appropriate months

·
Premium Member
5,504 Posts

·
POTATO
17,207 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
BUMP.

I really need people to follow my very simple requirements or their emails just get deleted. (I lie, I try to respond and reiterate the requirements but it is getting old fast)

Still looking for more cars. Blue, white, maroon. Some mk1 would be nice.

Picture must be in "landscape" format NOT "portrait" format, if that makes it easier to understand. I cannot make a longitudal rectangle fit on a horizontal square.

·
POTATO
17,207 Posts
Discussion Starter #18

·
POTATO
17,207 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
BUMP

BUMP friendly reminder to all oversea buyers, it looks like lulu's products can take up to 3 weeks to get to you, so make sure you order appropriately (will probably be longer if ordering around Christmas).

1 - 20 of 27 Posts