Premium Member
5,505 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
From the Supra forums.

·
Premium Member
5,505 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
We had a pretty good showing of MK II's in 2016.Lot's of 3's and 4's. Good crowd.
It was....HOT.Gamble and I came down in my car.
We all can wait for more updates...............
It was well organized when we went. We met the famous Mark,too!

·
Premium Member
5,505 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Mike went to SIV!!!!! In Las Vegas!
He is hosting a mini meet on March 29th in Tacoma,WA.
I want to see his machine,too!

·
Premium Member
6,109 Posts
Right now I'm on a tues to Sat schedule. Trying to wrangle the Saturday off.

·
Premium Member
5,505 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
It will be...fun to see all of the Supra's again.
Are you guys jabbering about the Portland meet or the mini-meet at Mike's in Tacoma?
Portland(AUGUST) will be...HOT weather and I can pair up with some one or 2 to do a hotel in Vancouver or Portland.
I will need some more updates to the Portland Supranationals,so far.
If the V-12 can make it to Las Vegas,I can do Portland,with my 5-MGE.
Andrew wants to go,too.
THIS is the first time in all my born days that I have time (and money),since retiring.
? This forum ROCKS!

·
Premium Member
6,109 Posts
Portland meet.....

·
Premium Member
6,109 Posts
I'm in for all 3 days......

·
Super Moderator
10,344 Posts
Portland is a long haul for me, and I will be final-ing a game around then so unsure if I can take any days off, but if Billy makes it out, I should be able to come for the saturday/sunday at least. Hey Billy (and Mike and anyone else interested), Run of the Ogopogo in the beautiful BC interior (based out of Vernon) is the following weekend (starts on the thursday, Aug 6th). Run of the Ogopogo is an all generational Celica meet, largely All-tracks, but its a fantastic group of people and the format of the meet is the best. An autocross, touring around the interior, go karts at Area 27 and all while staying in a luxery chalet on top of a ski mountain. Anyways, if you come out, stay another week and hit Ogopogo! I assume you'd be flying, I could take you back with me and you could spend a few days being a tourist in Vancouver before hitting the next show.

·
Premium Member
5,505 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Yeah,that is a LONG HAUL for you!
Portland and then back to Ogopogo? No, you would be hard pressed to do BOTH events,so don't think about it!
We met a few years back at some fun run/toy run in Kent,WA.
Also at Junkies place,I think...Maybe a Chimpy meet.(Damaged brain cells).
"Don't put your arm on the console!!!!!"

·
Super Moderator
10,344 Posts
Damn straight lol

Yeah that was probably quite a bit more then a few by now. I think that cruise ended with a Chimpy meat.

I'm not out for Portland yet, I'll see whats happening closer to the time. They are on 2 different weekends at least.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts