Toyota Celica Supra Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Guys just wondering if they will be flush or past fenders in the rear with those tires on a 1985.

BF GOODRICH® Radial T/A®
245/60R14

I have enkei 14x7 0" offset

since i wanted 2 for the rear,to give it the muscle look.

thanks.

·
Registered
622 Posts
I have 235's on mine but the offset is +8 on stock p-type rims. 245's would work as long as the offset is in an acceptable range. If they work post pics:sarcasm:

·
Premium Member
6,135 Posts
On stock rims, 245s have a +- 12mm of fender clearance. 0 offset should give em +- 4mm of clearance-almost flush with no rub.

·
POTATO
17,326 Posts
ugh. please don't post discontinued tires. it makes me nauseous.

·
POTATO
17,326 Posts
uh, 265 (for 14") street tires don't exist anywhere anymore AFAIK. I've looked at tire choices throughout Australia and such and widest generally seems to be 245, which is dwindling as well.

·
Premium Member
4,082 Posts
uh, 265 (for 14") street tires don't exist anywhere anymore AFAIK. I've looked at tire choices throughout Australia and such and widest generally seems to be 245, which is dwindling as well.
If a 265 fits, a 245 should have no problem. The picture is for reference. Relax.

·
I like Boost
3,725 Posts

265s. 14x7 +8. Not my car.
yeah whose car IS that. I took pictures once at my local annual meet in 2008 and posted them and no one knew! Those tires he was running WERE BFGs god knows when and how he got them but they are the sickest thing Ive ever seen for the p-types

Personally I was running 245 60 series tires on the back of my car until this spring. I couldn't find anyone local who held 245 60 14 BFGs so I went with 235. But the 245s looked sweet.

Here is before and now.

Wish I had better pictures but those are what you get :salute: hope it helps

·
POTATO
17,326 Posts
If a 265 fits, a 245 should have no problem. The picture is for reference. Relax.

Um, I am fine, thanks for caring. Please stop dragging this out. My 1st comment to you was supposed to be a joke, and you've drug it out pointing out the obvious. I'll see myself out of this thread now, before it gets any worse :rolleyes:

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
yeah whose car IS that. I took pictures once at my local annual meet in 2008 and posted them and no one knew! Those tires he was running WERE BFGs god knows when and how he got them but they are the sickest thing Ive ever seen for the p-types

Personally I was running 245 60 series tires on the back of my car until this spring. I couldn't find anyone local who held 245 60 14 BFGs so I went with 235. But the 245s looked sweet.

Here is before and now.

Wish I had better pictures but those are what you get :salute: hope it helps

wow those sure look good! 245!
235 not bad at all still :)

u burnt through ur 245 already?

·
I like Boost
3,725 Posts
they were already used when I got the car. I rolled a year on them then switched to the 235's temporarily until I order my wheels to fit over my new brakes :D

·
Supra since '86
5,472 Posts
Guys just wondering if they will be flush or past fenders in the rear with those tires on a 1985.

BF GOODRICH® Radial T/A®
245/60R14

I have enkei 14x7 0" offset

since i wanted 2 for the rear,to give it the muscle look.

thanks.
Do you a Ptype or Ltype?

Ltype with 14x7 +8 Ptype wheels and 245/50-14 tyres all around. Some rubbing on the front on really sharp hard cornering and large speed bumps at speed. Rears had no rubbing issues.

·
Premium Member
4,082 Posts
Um, I am fine, thanks for caring. Please stop dragging this out. My 1st comment to you was supposed to be a joke, and you've drug it out pointing out the obvious. I'll see myself out of this thread now, before it gets any worse :rolleyes:
Didn't mean anything I said as an attack. Don't know why you interpreted it that way. I'm just posting information.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts