Toyota Celica Supra Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
7,111 Posts
:Drool: Cool pics man (thinking of ordering on in the future) 8)

·
Registered
3,291 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Heya Mr. Kaucher. The price of the IC pipe kit (no intercooler, or BOV) is $525.
The intercooler and piping kit will run you $1125. Later!
-Aaron

·
Registered
794 Posts
Well, I am going to do it. I am buying the complete kit as soon as I get the shipping cost from Aaron. It just looks too nice and it is bolt on. I dont have to deal with having it towed to a shop for modifacation. Wife is gona CRAP!

Mark

·
Registered
991 Posts
CRF_Rider said:
Well, I am going to do it. I am buying the complete kit as soon as I get the shipping cost from Aaron. It just looks too nice and it is bolt on. I dont have to deal with having it towed to a shop for modifacation. Wife is gona CRAP!

Mark
You live in Portland? Get him to drive it down and hand deliver....

What's with the shipping crap?

<<Ducking before I get hit :lol:

Leslie

·
Registered
1,183 Posts
Does the LJM Strut bar clear the BOV?

·
Registered
3,291 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
hmmm...I don't know if the LJM strut bar clears the B.O.V., but I know it won't clear the IC piping. Catch you all later.
-Aaron

·
Registered
3,291 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Hi Kenny. I can offer custom flange placements for an additional ONE MEEEEELLLION DOLLARS!!!!!!!!! (or a nice email saying "Hey man. I'd like my blow off valve in another location, and you will do as I say, biatch!" Just like blow off valve flange placement, its your choice. Catch you later.
-Aaron

·
Registered
106 Posts
Dude, Aaron that is badass! Hopefully soon I'll be able to order a complete hardpipe kit from you with intercooler.

·
Registered
1,951 Posts
aaron would it clear the cusco front tower bar?? i was just about ready to order one before you droped this on me!

·
Registered
2,082 Posts
Ok i live in the portland area and want very badly to see some of these wonderful cars....

will (haveing sevear supra withdraw)

[email protected]
[email protected]
503-324-5072

·
Registered
14 Posts
I think I creamed my pants with those pictures of the FMIC. I am definately getting that if i have money left over from the 7M conversion. and if not, im saving up and getting it. that thing is awesome. Congrats

1 - 17 of 17 Posts