Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Maybe later this summer.

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
41 - 60 of 132 Posts

·
Registered
33 Posts
Count me In for 1 mkII and probabbly 1 for a mkIII if they are included.

·
Registered
984 Posts
Count me in as well Jim :D
With a JK V2 ST shifter and this rad you're gonna have to start making some stickers. Hey, understand you'da man to talk to about custom harnesses for the 7MGTE swap ??? I dont get out much
DJ

·
Registered
2,476 Posts
jdk_ii said:
I'll be contacting this guy in a week or two.

Shifters currently take priority....

:mk2vroom:

^ having some emot-i-con fun..
I would love to have one of the shifters but I need the rad. :pray: Only one group buy at a time for me. Please keep us posted on the latest information Jim. Thanks for all the great information and products for our passion.

·
Registered
15,002 Posts
imvery interested. lmk when ithey are available. i can get the money pretty quick if need be. if possible, email me offlist when they are available as i never remeber to check this section.
william

·
Registered
1,108 Posts
jdk_ii said:
I'll be contacting this guy in a week or two.

Shifters currently take priority....

:mk2vroom:

^ having some emot-i-con fun..
Well if this groupbuy on the rads are ON.... then count me for two and I have acouple of MK2 freeks that might jump in the group buy too.

Jay

Keep up the good work. :mk2vroom:

·
Registered
15,002 Posts
any updates?
william

·
Registered
667 Posts
Muchbzy said:
jdk_ii said:
10-4

I'll get the conversations going again with this guy.
Any word?

I would like to include in the discussions the possibilty of adding a set of electric fans kit with temp controller and relay pre-installed and possibly a hard pipe kit. I think this would make an awsome group buy. What do you think?

·
Registered
984 Posts
I'd be interested in an elec. dual puller type set up as well if offered as part of the package. Either way, keep us posted Jim. The 84 has officially been garaged for the season.
DJ

·
Registered
15,002 Posts
found anything out yet? i got some money burning a hole in my pocket. lol
william

·
Registered
155 Posts
I am new to the list so hi everyone i am def interested in one i am redoing my 86 hopefully to be done in Feb. When will this buy take place
Sean

·
Registered
86 Posts
The rad w/dual fans sound schweet! :p And after driving with the new v2 shifter, I'm thinking Get as much Jim King stuff as I can in my car.

41 - 60 of 132 Posts