Toyota Celica Supra Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
263 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi Mark--

I'm trying to locate the right part number for the PCV ventilation hose grommet that fits in the drivers side valve cover on the 2JZ-GTE and can't find it anywhere. I ordered a new PCV valve thinking the grommet might come with the new valve but no dice. I found the grommet I need on the ToyoDIY.com parts reference site (90480-18001, grommet for ventilation system) but everywhere I look on-line, it's saying this part number is superseded by 80480-7602671 (yet no part found under this part number either).

Can you help? I'd really appreciate it! Thanks.

-Dan

·
Premium Member
3,656 Posts
Hi Mark--

I'm trying to locate the right part number for the PCV ventilation hose grommet that fits in the drivers side valve cover on the 2JZ-GTE and can't find it anywhere. I ordered a new PCV valve thinking the grommet might come with the new valve but no dice. I found the grommet I need on the ToyoDIY.com parts reference site (90480-18001, grommet for ventilation system) but everywhere I look on-line, it's saying this part number is superseded by 80480-7602671 (yet no part found under this part number either).

Can you help? I'd really appreciate it! Thanks.

-Dan
90480-18001 or 90480-18008 are good numbers for the 2JZ PCV grommet Dan. Your number isn't a number at all.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts