Toyota Celica Supra Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Premium Member
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Selling a RPS clutch and R154 transmission from a 2JZGTE/R154 conversion I used in my MKII Supra. The RPS twin disc carbon clutch (Has around 250 miles on it), an R154 transmission (built by Marlin Crawler) it includes a 2JZGTE to R154 bellhousing (I also have a 7MGTE bellhousing) a brand new OEM clutch slave cylinder The clutch has around 250 miles and the transmission has around 5,000 miles.
Separately : Clutch $975.00 - Transmission/BellHousing $3200.00 - together $3,900.00

Attachments

·
Registered
2,481 Posts
If you are willing to part it out, I will take the shifter. I have a US shipping address to make it easy.

·
Premium Member
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I think that is the way I am going to have to go...I have already have the driveshaft sold . What is your zip code? Dan

·
Registered
2,481 Posts
89052 - Henderson, Nevada

·
Registered
13 Posts
Just kidding, apparently I can't send PMs yet. :-/ So what are the details on the clutch, why did you remove it. Did it make any noise etc?

Also I don't see a R154 version of that clutch online, just the V160 and t-56 versions strangely.

·
Premium Member
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Well I purchased it for my 2JZ/R154 setup... and you are right they do not sell these anymore, I called RPS and they had the stuff to make the one I purchased (or so they say) After purchasing it as I was trying to put on the break in miles and I ran into a Grannus Racing 6 spd t56 magnum conversion kit for the MKII... so that is what I am working on now to get in my car. I think you can see part of the Tremec box in one of the above pictures. As far as noise it is a fiber twin disc so there is a small amount of noise, I have had a OS Giken clutch in this car and in my opinion it was really noisy. This clutch is really quiet next to that one. The differential I have in the post is just a diff I picked a while ago, it is a factory LSD and I am guessing either 4.10 or 4.30 gears. Didn't really put a price on it was going to give it up with the complete kit if someone wanted it, but it looks like I am going to have to sell everything separately. Hope that answers all your questions. Dan

·
Premium Member
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Price drop...$875.00 for RPS clutch and $3,000.00 for R154 transmission, plus shipping. Local pickup free.

·
Registered
2,481 Posts
Thanks for the shifter - transaction was easy and shipping was fast. Hopefully you sell the transmission and clutch quickly!

1 - 12 of 12 Posts