Toyota Celica Supra Forum banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Which stock vehicle would you say offers better power and performance overall?

2nd gen Celica Supra

Vs.

2nd gen Honda Accord

·
Registered
379 Posts
i think the pictures say it all.

besides with the 'yota, you get reliability (after you fix 25 years of neglect). not so much with a used honduh (have to rebuild EVERYTHING). not to mention some seriously stupid engineering that goes into hondas. who in the hell thought it would be a good idea to make a front rotor that mounts behind the hub?

·
Registered
89 Posts
The MKII Supra of course! I have always love the lines of the car and the amazing reliability of the 5m is just unmatched by any Hondaaaa...

·
Registered
637 Posts
2nd Gen honda.......:sarcasm:

·
Registered
267 Posts
OMG honda was farrrrrrrr behind...

·
Registered
379 Posts
well at least this spam isn't offering up ways to copy dvds or how to make my penis bigger. (which a bad ass car will do anyway)

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Haha, so no Top Gear fans here?

·
Registered
357 Posts
Top Gear is all good, haven't seen a lot of the episodes, though.

·
Registered
92 Posts
The Accord would loose by a mile. i got a 4th gen accord with I/H/E and it can barely keep up with the supra

Haha, so no Top Gear fans here?
Top Gear is my favorite show ive seen all the new ones and all the old ones between 1988 and 1994

·
I like Boost
3,725 Posts
Which stock vehicle would you say offers better power and performance overall?

2nd gen Celica Supra

Vs.

2nd gen Honda Accord

well I can tell you one thing. The accord looks so fast and fun to drive that the guy is sleeping in the drivers seat!

:duh: this a serious thread?

·
Registered
149 Posts
:rolleyes:

·
I like Boost
3,725 Posts
i think the pictures say it all.

besides with the 'yota, you get reliability (after you fix 25 years of neglect). not so much with a used honduh (have to rebuild EVERYTHING). not to mention some seriously stupid engineering that goes into hondas. who in the hell thought it would be a good idea to make a front rotor that mounts behind the hub?
toyota? ever work on an MK2, its bolted to the back of the hub. Hondas go on the face because they are FWD, the bearings are sealed in the hub, the design is completely different.

YOU FAILSAUCE

·
Registered
434 Posts
toyota? ever work on an MK2, its bolted to the back of the hub. Hondas go on the face because they are FWD, the bearings are sealed in the hub, the design is completely different.

YOU FAILSAUCE

adding failsauce to my vocab. thanks!

·
Registered
8,519 Posts

YOU FAILSAUCE

adding failsauce to my vocab. thanks!
hahahah add QUOTEFAIL too

... and my first car was an 82 Accord LX hatchback. This was before kids were into Hondas and there was no rice (1987).

all I did was install beefier tires and Cibie foglamps... was a great car, but certainly no MA61.

1 - 20 of 21 Posts