Toyota Celica Supra Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

Hello All. I just got my car professionally detailed. The bumpers and hatch have been painted in the past but all the metal parts have original paint! I can’t believe how great it turned out. The paint is so thin that I can never have it professional detailed again. Some areas are very thin and you can see primer. There are chips and some burn through from the previous owners’ buffing. Luckily it looks good enough for me that repainting it is out of the question. Part of the charm of this 1985 p type is it’s originality, of course with the exception of the bumper paint years ago.
Pete

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I love seeing these cars looking so good after all these years. Nice detail work!

·
Founding Member
6,481 Posts
These look very nice. If the local authorities will start approving event permits and we get to have car shows again this year, I hope y'all will participate and let the public enjoy seeing these beauties.

·
Registered
1982 P-type
39 Posts

There is definitely some satisfaction in seeing an old paint job come back to life! To my knowledge my car also has original paint. This is after I spent the first day after I got it home. Still gotta do the interior though lol. Great looking cars. All of them!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts