Toyota Celica Supra Forum banner
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Hi I am selling one of my 85 supras.
It is a 5 speed blue with blue interior.
I have done a ton of work to it over the last year to get it to a respectable daily driver status. I have done all new vacuum lines, new water pump and gasket, new thermostat and gasket, new upper and lower intake manifold gaskets, new exhaust manifold gasket, new to me low mile oe hydraulic lifter lashes and rockets, new cam seals, new cam tower metal gaskets, new front and rear main seals, new upper and lower radiator hoses, new cube shifter bushing, new marlin crawler shifter tip and socket bushing, new pilot bearing, new throw out bearing, new rear trans seal, new trans mount, new clutch master cylinder, new clutch slave cylinder and hose, new fuel pump new fuel filter, new battery, new belts, new plugs, new timing belt and tensioner, new wipers front and back, new power antenna, and the list goes on.
This car still NEEDS body work, dash, left door and rear arm bolsters, center console lid, cluster lights, ac compressor, fuel tank filler neck has pin holes in the ribs, and the left rear lower control arm is rusting out and a possible blower motor.
I do have a new ac belt and R134a conversion kit that I didnt install because the compressor pulley is bent. My contact info preferred is to text or call and leave a message at 513-858-5173
Tire Wheel Car Vehicle Automotive tire
https://m.facebook.com/groups/15695938750/permalink/10159077443818751/

1 - 1 of 1 Posts