Toyota Celica Supra Forum banner

81 - 88 of 88 Posts

·
Premium Member
739 Posts
When in Missouri, staying in Springfield and working about 20mi outside of town in the hills, we'd have super dense fog almost every morning. This was Aug-Sept, pretty foreign experience. Here in ID fog is a winter thing.

I swear it was worse there than anywhere I went in SE Asia with the exception of Borneo.

·
Premium Member
5,513 Posts
I prefer beer over the 420,Greg.

Why would anyone choose to live in a hospitable climate? Borneo or Alaska?
HOT summers and CCOLD winters.Need a 4WD car with A/C! Slow plow equipment and a back yard pool?
Humans adapt. I would rather complain.
Does anyone live in the "goldilocks zone.? "
Too late for me to choose.

·
Registered
3,864 Posts
Discussion Starter #84
Every zone has its +/- I like to get out of the comfort zone, keeps the blood flowing and brain active. I got lost twice today and it was fun!

·
Premium Member
739 Posts
This weekend was spent on the edge of my comfort zone thanks to an snow storm...catching fish will make your hands real cold.

·
Premium Member
739 Posts
Well, my 2020 of things breaking/getting broken continues:

I am fine, the truck not so much. Front passenger wheel is pretty well busted loose.

Turns out insurance companies play nice when their guy pulls a hit and run, so I should get a check out of the deal. They will try to total it out, pretty sure.

·
Premium Member
5,513 Posts
Well,THAT SUCKS! Hit and run by a drunk person,likely.Maybe an SUV,it hit up pretty high on your truck.Hopefully your heating system is installed,already.

·
Premium Member
739 Posts
It was a Lexus RX. In the family even! Drunk, probably not, but driving poorly/angry enough to send me into a tailspin and then the curb and back into his own vehicle while facing the wrong way, yes.

I have found a plumber willing to handle my pipe fitting for the boiler. Hard task. It's getting nice out so I'm about ready to fire up the 3D presses, heater or no.

81 - 88 of 88 Posts