Toyota Celica Supra Forum banner

21 - 22 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
3,081 Posts
I took Wicked Felina out for a little E85 fuel run tonight and then some cruise action. She is so much fun to drive at 500RWHP, i might just keep it here for a while..Got into 2 digs tonight with a GMC sonoma with a cyclone motor swapped into it or a supercharger something in it...it had a nice whine to it..it was a total sleeper, but It got left behind by 8 cars then i lifted..it was cool of him to play, twice.

Then this guy in this really nice 350Z played too...we were side by side until i hooked then i lifted about 6 cars ahead of him...we pulled over a BS'd afterwards...cool dude in my book...i thanked him for playing.

over all it was a good night, the temps were perfect for cruising..i wish it was like this all the time...take care all!

dammit to hell yake, You just wait until I get up there. Were going to have to take on all the Dallas hotrods. Glad to see you still killing them bro. Looks like Im getting a little closer to that purchase we were talking about. Hopefully in about another month or so.

·
Registered
463 Posts
Sooooo.... a few people here are still interested in tx2k13?? I haven't been to one in some time, and i understand it is less about Supras now days. Fond memories though, and the San Antonio event we did a few years back was probably just as much work, as fun. My son now has a 7m mk2, and I should have a new twist going on with the mk1 pretty soon. One way or annother, this March we need to pull things together. Input.....

21 - 22 of 22 Posts