·
Registered
118 Posts

wtf :? [/url]

·
Heroic Autobot
705 Posts
_HOT_M16 said:
I kinda want to drive to west virginia to make fun of this guy.
Aren't they already stereotyped? What more can you do?!?

Knock over his outhouse?

Shoot out all the glass on the '73 Camaro rusting in his front yard?

Make fun of his sister/wife?

·
Registered
7,111 Posts
LOL :lol: Thats just like a Guy I met at the auto parts store last year. He bought an Integra with a civic engine :lol:

·
Registered
351 Posts
urrr...............wow. My 5M-E (which I promptly ditched) was a piece....but the carb'd manifold would be cool........

·
Registered
170 Posts
uh dudes, $300 isn't "fucked", it's a good deal. Who cares anyway? When I buy a car this old it's bound to get a motor replacement, be it a 6M or a 7M.

·
Registered
9,445 Posts
Uh nope, it's a MA Supra.....

82 - 83 tailights.... Some of the Super White 82 - 83's had painted hatch's, rather than black...

And the Tera Cotta L-Type Cloth interior is too obvious. The TC color was not available in the RA Celica's.. It's definitely a MKII Supra....

I'm still thinking as to what someone was thinking when they did a 4M transplant. Probably just needed to get the car running somehow, or they didn't want to deal w/ the EFI????

Who knows... Anywho, according to the auction page, the car sold for $300 to someone.

·
Registered
97 Posts
I test drove a red interior RA celica once. It was an RA60, silver, had all the options and plush velvety seats I belive (it was a long time ago). But it defiently had a red interior. Haven't seen one since. Maybe it's different for you in the US.

·
Heroic Autobot
705 Posts
CJSREDPRA said:
82 - 83 tailights.... Some of the Super White 82 - 83's had painted hatch's, rather than black....
My '83 L-Type was white with a white hatch.

I'll try to post a picture of the rear.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts