Toyota Celica Supra Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
216 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ok guys I know that most fof you with the turbo conversions are runnign some sort of RRFPR, whether it be with stock injectors, 210's, 295's or even the 440's.... My questions is about the regulators themselves.
What kind of regulators are you guys using? What rate do you have it set up with and what size injectors are you using.

I have a cartech RRFPR that I beleive (Aaron isnt sure :cry: ) is adjustable as well as some 295cc injectors. Simply put Im really now sure what rate to set it at. Im not sure if its adjustable as in just adjusting the pressure or if the rate at which the pressure increases (as in 1:1, 2:1, 3:1...etc) is adjustabe or even both :D If anyone knows anythign about the cartechs please spill the beans cause Ive been loking for some good info on them and can't really find any. I want to knwo what rate I should be thinking abotu using with the 295's, afc, 255lph walbro and the cartech. Thanks

·
Registered
794 Posts
The Cartech I have is set to an idle pressure of ~14psi and I have no idea what the rising rate is set to. I probably dont even need it but untill I get it back on the dyno on the 14th I will keep it hooked up.

I will post more info after the dyno.

·
Registered
216 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Do you have an aftermarket FP guage? Is there a port on the cartech reg for an aftermarket gauge or will I have to find another spot for it (like the fuel filt banjo bolt...)? thanks

·
Registered
216 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
well ofcourse...and BTW why does it always seem like you are the only one that resopnds to me :lol:

·
Registered
2,476 Posts
Not at all. Mine is a 6M GTE with an Aeromotive and I'm running about 60 - 65 psi with stock injectors and bigger fuel pump (sorry, can't remember size).

·
Registered
1,457 Posts
The Cartech I have is set to an idle pressure of ~14psi and I have no idea what the rising rate is set to. I probably dont even need it but untill I get it back on the dyno on the 14th I will keep it hooked up.
ANy particular reason it's set at 14psi? It's still going to be running ~30+ at the injectors if you kept the stock fpr there. Just wondering...

Christian

·
Registered
216 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Any other input? Shoudl I just get a fuel pressure gauge and set it at what I think works best? What is stock base pressure? And is the rising rate adjustable with these regulators or is it set at a certain rate (like 1:1, 2:1 or w/e)? thanks

Austin

·
Registered
5 Posts
i have one of the last paxtons ever made before they merged. but after i intalled the 295cc injectors i didnt have use for it because the stock regulator is more than enough with the 295cc injectors. i mean it is still hoocked up but not adjusted.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts